CleverReach in BreezingForms

• monomgabriel
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

monomgabriel created the topic: CleverReach in BreezingForms

Hello,

Is it possible to use CleverReach instead of MailChimp in BreezingForms?
If not, can you add this feature, because I do not use MailChimp and CleverReach is a big one, so I think it deserves to have a place on BreezingForms.
Thank you
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 669

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: CleverReach in BreezingForms

Hi,

since BF has a plugin system for these purposes, it can be achieved.

I added this to the feature list just now, but I cannot promise when this will be implemented as I am in the process of porting over BF to joomla4 now (which is quite time consuming :D)

If you are a developer yourself and want to try it, I can guide you through the process though.

Regards,
Markus

===========================
If you are happy, please leave us a small review here to keep us motivated:
(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
  • monomgabriel
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

monomgabriel replied the topic: CleverReach in BreezingForms

Hello,

Thank you for your answer!
Yes, it would be great to follow instructions to achieve this feature :)
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 669

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: CleverReach in BreezingForms

Hi,

as a starter, I would look at the code in the "plg_telegram.zip" plugin for BF (in the /extensions/addons/ folder of the main download file).

It is in my opinion the easiest to understand plugin.

Then I would simply remove all telegram references in the code, leaving only the barebone functions and the template file display the tab in the backend (but also w/o the telegram references). Also rename the main classname reflecting the new plugin name (likely you gonna call it "cleverreach").

Then rename the installation xml file and editing it to install as a new joomla plugin for breezingforms (basically the plugin name in the xml tags).

After a test install has been working successfully, you can start trying to log into CleverReach with their PHP library and examples.

After installation of your custom plugin, you'll find the files in the "/plugins/breezingforms_addons/" folder.

So let's say you called it "cleverreach", after installation, your files would be located in "/plugins/breezingforms_addons/cleverreach/".

However, try to login using the CleverReach OAuth API in the __construct() function of the main class. Example from CleverReach:

rest.cleverreach.com/howto/#oauth

Please note that you will need to include their library. For some reason the inclusion is not displayed in the top part of the example.

Then carefully follow the output of the login attempts and if you succeed, we can move on.

Regards,
Markus

If you are happy, please leave us a small review here to keep us motivated:
(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

We Are Doing Our Part

Massive discounts on all of our extension subscription plans to help you and your business in these times.

Get Your Subscription Here

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

We are doing our part and support your business with extremely low prices -- For example 6-Months-Subscription for only $9 USD. For as long as necessary.

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!