TOPIC:

Forms on submit give "error:error" 4 days 23 hours ago #281373

• Topic Author
  • Maureen-GPQ
  • Registered
I have two forms on my site. One of them seems to work fine. The other when submitted gives a popup box saying

www.mysite.com says

Error: error

Please see the video linked here to see what I am talking about. I have the inspector error console open during the process but I do not see anything to tell me what is going on.

screenrec.com/share/6yCd3Skz10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Forms on submit give "error:error" 4 days 16 hours ago #281397

• TheMuffinMan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Super Users
hi, in the developer console, I can see an error 500 which usually means php error.
could you check your php_error.logs for anything that can be used to determine the issue behind? your hosting company should be able to tell you where you can find php errors. however, please make sure to really get the PHP errors, not apache logs or other unrelated logs (depending what hosting company it is, the support might reply with generic responses).

Forms on submit give "error:error" 3 days 22 hours ago #281426

• Topic Author
  • Maureen-GPQ
  • Registered
I'm not seeing any errors pop up in the error logs when this is triggered. I even forced an error by causing an intential 500 error in the htaccess just to make sure that the logs were recording.

When I trigger the error:error popup by submitting the form nothing shows up in the logs.

Also, did you see in the video what the back end editor looks like? I can't edit any of the fields of the form.

If you need to look at it directly here is the link:

www.ladfnewmarkets.org/contact2

Forms on submit give "error:error" 3 days 22 hours ago #281427

• Topic Author
  • Maureen-GPQ
  • Registered
The hosting company finally got me some help. here is a photo of the error.
Attachments:

Forms on submit give "error:error" 3 days 8 hours ago #281453

• TheMuffinMan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Super Users
Please follow this then (even if you use Joomla3): crosstec.org/en/forums/5-bugs/132224-0-c...html?start=54#280828

If you still encounter this error after the package upgrade, please let me know.

Last edit: Post by TheMuffinMan.

Forms on submit give "error:error" 3 days 2 hours ago #281474

• Topic Author
  • Maureen-GPQ
  • Registered
I'm using Joomla 4. As it mentioned in that linked post I downloaded fresh copies of BF Pro, extracted, and then installed the component, module, and system plugin. I also went ahead and installed the gdata plugin even though we are not using it as far as I know.

Unfortunately I am still getting the same error both in the front end and also still unable to see any of the fields when trying to edit the contact form in the back end.

Still receiving fatal error code shown in the photo in the previous post.

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

Support Discord

Join our Discord and enter the Crosstec channels for live-support, chat forums and directly interacting with the community!

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Subscribe to news and updates!

Special Offer

Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!