TOPIC:

Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 8 months 2 weeks ago #270941

• Topic Author
  • hans3horns
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello,
I use Breezing forms lite on a site where music students can take quizzes. The site is in Joomla 4.1 and the server on PHP8. I have used the workaround for the "@get_magic_quotes_gpc()" function being deprecated.
All functions are working except the download buttons. I can't download records (no PDF, no CSV and no XML). On a local test server I switched back to PHP 7.4 but that made no difference.
I have one test site (locally) that is still in Joomla 3.10. There I got an error when trying to download a PDF of a record: "0 chr(): Argument #1 ($codepoint) must be of type int, string given".
But there I could download a CSV and a XML report. This local test site that is in Joomla 3.10 is also on a server running PHP8.
I hope this can be solved since now I have to manually enter the students answers from the email that I get after they have submitted a form.
I should add that I have downloaded and installed the most recent version for Joomla 4 from the Crosstec site.
Greetings,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 8 months 2 weeks ago #270942

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

please go to System->Global configuration->System->Debug system set to Yes.

Then go to System->Global configuration->Server->error reporting->set to Default.

Then test again, and tell me in which file this happend and in which line of code.

I will fix it and let you know how to do this :)

Please do this for both joomla 3, and joomla 4, and I will fix everything

Regards,
Tihana

Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 8 months 2 weeks ago #270963

• Topic Author
  • hans3horns
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Tihana,

I followed you suggestions. Here is the result:

Case 1
Joomla 4.1; PHP 8; Breezing form lite: up to date

No visible errors but I can’t use any of the buttons in the subhead. So no download as PDF; CSV; XML, no upload of CSV; no setting of the record as Viewed; Exported or Archived and also the button to delete the record doesn’t do anything.

The form can be filled as normal and it gets send.

Case 2
Joomla 3.10; PHP 8; Breezing form lite: up to date

Sending a filled in form: the form gets send but the succes message doesn’t appear. In stead you get the following error:

0 chr(): Argument #1 ($codepoint) must be of type int, string given
/Users/3hornsmusic/Sites/test/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507
2 chr() JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507
3 TCPDF_FONTS::unichr() JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1639
4 TCPDF_FONTS::UTF8ArrSubString() JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1989
5 TCPDF_FONTS::utf8Bidi() JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php:1961
6 TCPDF->__construct() JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/crosstec/classes/BFPDF.php:23
7 BFPDF->__construct() JROOT/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php:5227
8 HTML_facileFormsProcessor->exppdf() JROOT/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php:6836
9 HTML_facileFormsProcessor->sendMailbackNotification() JROOT/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php:8220
10 HTML_facileFormsProcessor->submit() JROOT/components/com_breezingforms/breezingforms.php:546
11 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
12 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
13 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

When trying to download the record as pdf you get the following error:
0 chr(): Argument #1 ($codepoint) must be of type int, string given
/Users/3hornsmusic/Sites/test/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507
Call stack
#
Function
()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507
chr()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507
TCPDF_FONTS::unichr()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1639
TCPDF_FONTS::UTF8ArrSubString()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1989
TCPDF_FONTS::utf8Bidi()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php:1961
TCPDF->__construct()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/crosstec/classes/BFPDF.php:23
BFPDF->__construct()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/admin/recordmanagement.class.php:2481
bfRecordManagement->exportPdf()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/admin/recordmanagement.php:46
require_once()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/admin.breezingforms.php:782
require_once()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/breezingforms.php:25
require_once()
JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()
JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()
JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()
JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

The other buttons (exporting, importing, setting and deleting) work as expected.

I hope you can make something of this.

Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 8 months 2 weeks ago #270964

• Topic Author
  • hans3horns
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
To add to my previous message: in both versions of Joomla I use the standard backend template

Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 8 months 2 weeks ago #270966

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

1) case 1: could you please send me login information ,backend link and ftp access that I can check everything directly (for joomla 4)?

Use this tag:
[confidential]
[/confidential]
2) case 2 (for joomla 3):
please go to this path:
/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php
on line 1507 you will see:
return @chr($c);
replace this part of code with:
return @chr((int)$c);

Let me know the result

Regards,
Tihana

Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 8 months 2 weeks ago #270967

• Topic Author
  • hans3horns
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I will respond later this week. For now I have to get to my music students.

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!