Button "Save" in More Option form doesn't work

• Limo
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Limo created the topic: Button "Save" in More Option form doesn't work

Hi, i want to customize my form but when i go to "More Options" after edit something, i can't save: but only in "More Options" section.
if i inspect element i have this error: "See Screenshot (78).png" image.

Can you help me?
Hope to be clear.
Limo.
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 394

mihaela replied the topic: Button "Save" in More Option form doesn't work

Hello,

Which BeezingForms version are you using?

Could you please try to reinstall it to the latest version and see whether that resolves the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Limo
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Limo replied the topic: Button "Save" in More Option form doesn't work

Hi, i've installed the latest version.
And reinstalled it several times but nothing changes.
Thanks.
Limo
  • Thank you received: 394

mihaela replied the topic: Button "Save" in More Option form doesn't work

Hello,

Ok, I understand. Then it might be caused by some plugin.

Please take a look at this topic crosstec.org/en/forums/1-forums/117053-b...r-format.html#202727 since here a similar issue is raised.

Other than that, can you please try to disable "Email Cloaking" plugin. Also, try to disable "Constant Contract" plugin to see whether there lies the issue.
Here crosstec.org/en/forums/35-form-help/1257...-options.html#238535 is a topic where it turned out that plugin was causing "More Options" not to work.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Limo
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Hi,
I've tried to reinstall and turn off the plugin, and make the downgrade of PHP version, but still don't work.
Thanks.
  • Limo
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Hi, i still have this problem..
Can you help me?
Thanks.
Limo
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here