TOPIC:

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 8 months 4 days ago #238342

• Topic Author
  • kaposvaruniversity
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi!

This is first time to get this problem. I made a BFRegistration form, and I would like to add some settings in the more option area, but if I press save or cancel, there is an empty page. What should I do? Try to install again BF Pro?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 8 months 3 days ago #238351

• Topic Author
  • kaposvaruniversity
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi! One more info: just in Registration package make this error, in the quick mode form it's working fine, I can save or cancel the advanced settings area...

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 8 months 3 days ago #238354

• mihaela
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hello,

So all the other forms work fine, but the Registration form isn't.

I suggest that you try to reinstall the registration form and see whether anything changes.
You can also try to install the latest BreezingForms PRO version which you can obtain in Crosstec > My Account > My Downloads.

Regards,

Mihaela

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 1 week 3 days ago #243466

• duaccount
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello,

We are facing a similar issue where more options doesn't show properly and "Save" or "Cancel" don't work on the screen. We updated the component to BreezingForms 1.9.1 Stable(build 937) but no change in the behavior. Please help.

Thanks,

Yameen
Attachments:

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 1 week 3 days ago #243468

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
When you scroll to the bottom of that page, do you see any errors or warnings?

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 1 week 3 days ago #243472

• duaccount
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
After turning on Error Reporting to maximum, following error shows up at the bottom of the page:
Fatal error: Redefinition of parameter $from_chat_id in /var/www/html/madania/plugins/breezingforms_addons/telegram/breezingforms_addons_telegram_libraries/Telegram.php on line 94

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

July Sale!

Discounts for all of our extensions + support. Ending July 31st!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!