The form constantly forgets already saved options.

• jooomlaa
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

jooomlaa created the topic: The form constantly forgets already saved options.

Here's what I've noticed, which I'm afraid is very annoying. If I select in a form under the form settings (via the button [more options]) e.g. in the tab "Scripts" in the group "Submit Script" select under Type radiobutton "Library" a script and then save, the setting is taken over and works perfectly. If I then go into the form configuration to e.g. edit the fields and save the form there via the menu button, the above settings for "Submit Script" are reset to "Special". So this setting always goes back to the default value. Thus my forms constantly forget important functions. This is very dangerous for the form function.
Please correct that. (I have a Premium LiveTime license)
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 343

mihaela replied the topic: The form constantly forgets already saved options.

Hello,

Can you please try to clear cache and see whether that resolves anything.

Go to Joomla > System. Clear Cache and Clear Expired Cache.
Check if you are running Joomla Cache on your website .
You can check it System > Global Config. > System > Cache Settings > System Cache > and set it to "Off".

Let me know the result.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • jooomlaa
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

jooomlaa replied the topic: The form constantly forgets already saved options.

I use a CacheClearing-Plugin in my Joomla projects, which deletes the complete cache after every saving of articles, modules, configurations etc., Joomla as well as template etc. This works very reliably and extensively.
This problem doesn't only affect one project. I use BF in all of my customer projects. It occurs everywhere.
I am a Joomla professional. I know Joomla very well (since 2007) and program extensions myself.
  • Eddy.vh
  • Away
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26

Eddy.vh replied the topic: The form constantly forgets already saved options.

Hello.

I have already noticed this behaviour as well.
I then take the following actions.
I finish the form, save it, then insert the submit code and save it.
Then, do not save the form again, otherwise, the submit code will be reset by default.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here