#404 Category not found avec une version php 7.2.4 ou 7.3.1

• jchermant
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

jchermant created the topic: #404 Category not found avec une version php 7.2.4 ou 7.3.1

Hello,
I do not know what I did but I now get a 404 Category Not Found error when I validate an entry using a BF form. It did not happen before.
Debugging tells me:

C: \ wamp64 \ www \ asc \ libraries \ legacy \ error \ error.php: 200
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT \ libraries \ legacy \ error \ error.php: 200
2 JError :: raise () JROOT \ libraries \ legacy \ error \ error.php: 277
3 JError :: raiseError () JROOT \ libraries \ src \ MVC \ View \ CategoryView.php: 133
4 Joomla \ CMS \ MVC \ View \ CategoryView-> commonCategoryDisplay () JROOT \ components \ com_content \ views \ category \ view.html.php: 75
5 ContentViewCategory-> display () JROOT \ libraries \ src \ MVC \ Controller \ BaseController.php: 672
6 Joomla \ CMS \ MVC \ Controller \ BaseController-> display () JROOT \ components \ com_content \ controller.php: 118
7 ContentController-> display () JROOT \ libraries \ src \ MVC \ Controller \ BaseController.php: 710
8 Joomla \ CMS \ MVC \ Controller \ BaseController-> execute () JROOT \ components \ com_content \ content.php: 43
9 require_once () JROOT \ libraries \ src \ Component \ ComponentHelper.php: 402
10 Joomla \ CMS \ Component \ ComponentHelper :: executeComponent () JROOT \ libraries \ src \ Component \ ComponentHelper.php: 377
11 Joomla \ CMS \ Component \ ComponentHelper :: renderComponent () JROOT \ libraries \ src \ Application \ SiteApplication.php: 194
12 Joomla \ CMS \ Application \ SiteApplication-> dispatch () JROOT \ libraries \ src \ Application \ SiteApplication.php: 233
13 Joomla \ CMS \ Application \ SiteApplication-> doExecute () JROOT \ libraries \ src \ Application \ CMSApplication.php: 196
14 Joomla \ CMS \ Application \ CMSApplication-> execute () JROOT \ index.php: 49

Is there a simple solution to correct this? Thank you
  • Thank you received: 544

MarioPuco replied the topic: #404 Category not found avec une version php 7.2.4 ou 7.3.1

Hello,

Can you send me a link to your form if possible ? I can see that this is a wamp but maybe you have it online ?
Furthermore when does this happen ? After Submit ? How did you setup your thank you page ? Is it a article page ?

This error does look a bit strange, 404 Category page found could point to this...
Let me know.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • jchermant
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

jchermant replied the topic: #404 Category not found avec une version php 7.2.4 ou 7.3.1

Thank you for that answer,
I fixed this problem but forgot to post it on the forum. There is no possibility to solve problem or delete it.
In fact I got this error message because I'm doing some calculations in my form and for that I put scripts. It happens that when I first execute the form input the calculations are done well however once validated the form it did not work anymore. I forced the redirection to the beginning of the form once the previous validated and so I have no problem.
Once again a big thank you for your availability and my apologies for not reporting that the problem was solved.
Jean Claude Hermant
  • Thank you received: 544

MarioPuco replied the topic: #404 Category not found avec une version php 7.2.4 ou 7.3.1

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your solution with us and the community.
:)

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here