No action when Submit clicked

• DavidBoggitt
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

DavidBoggitt created the topic: No action when Submit clicked

Hi there,

This form has definitely been working before and I have other forms on other pages that work, but the contact forms on this page won't submit (nothing happens when I click submit).

www.1-2-1hockeycoaching.co.uk/contact

I don't know what it might be, could you help please?

Many thanks,

Dave.
  • mihaela
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 234

mihaela replied the topic: No action when Submit clicked

Hello,

Are you referring to the form on the left-hand or the right-hand side of the page?

Also, did you include ReCaptha element in your form which ins't displaying because when clicking submit the following error shows?
Uncaught Error: No reCAPTCHA clients exist.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • DavidBoggitt
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

DavidBoggitt replied the topic: No action when Submit clicked

Hi,

I was referring to both of them and yes, there is an invisible ReCaptcha on both forms and I do have keys for this. However, I think I might have added a bit of CSS to hide it.

I will have a look and reply to this topic if I still can't find the problem.

Many thanks,

Dave.
  • mihaela
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 234

mihaela replied the topic: No action when Submit clicked

Ok, let me know then.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • DavidBoggitt
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Hi,

I'm still having problems here when the invisible recaptcha is enabled on *some forms*.

For example:

This works: www.1-2-1hockeycoaching.co.uk/our-coaches/dan-fox

This fails: www.1-2-1hockeycoaching.co.uk/coach-education

This fails: www.1-2-1hockeycoaching.co.uk/contact

It's the same form field, with the same key. I can't work out what's causing the problem? :(

Dave.
  • DavidBoggitt
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

I've worked out it's a clash with the Recaptchas on BreezingForms and the AJAX Login and Register module (I have posted on their forum too).

I have not found a way of resolving it yet.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here