Reply-to not working anymore

• lovejoomi
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

lovejoomi created the topic: Reply-to not working anymore

Hey folks.

Since 12 hours ago, suddenly, the reply-to of submitted forms on my website is not working and when I click reply, I am actually replying myself!!!

I use Breezingforms for my website forms. If you for instance go to www.fastip.tv/get-your-free-version and submit a form, then it gets emailed to me and when I click reply to respond to the request, instead of the user email address added on the form, my own address pops into the recipient list.

Everything been working superb and suddenly it started behaving like this.

Anything you might be aware of?
  • Thank you received: 409

mihaela replied the topic: Reply-to not working anymore

Hello,

I'm not sure why this has suddenly stopped working.

Please try the following solution.
Go to the forms Advanced properties > More options > Admin email and in the Alternative Reply-To Email write the name of the Email field in your form in curly brackets as explained in this piece of documentation crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...-reply-to-field.html .

Let me know whether the suggested resolved the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • lovejoomi
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

lovejoomi replied the topic: Reply-to not working anymore

Hey, appreciate the time you are putting into this.

No it didnt help. Problem is when I receive the submitted form as an email into my G Suite inbox and I click reply to respond to this, I have my own address inside the recipient field. Want me to send you a picture of this?
  • Thank you received: 409

mihaela replied the topic: Reply-to not working anymore

Hello again,

Yes, you could send me a picture to clarify the situation.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • lovejoomi
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Attached, you see, when I click reply, the submitted email address above does not appear in recipient field, instead, my own sales email address pops up there.

I first thought maybe it is another stupid update from Google, then I put the same sales email address to be the Admin Email notification of my other website which uses RS Form Pro, went well.
Attachments:
  • lovejoomi
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Attached the picture in my previous reply.

Also I want to add that:

-If I go to joomla Globalconfiguration page and in Server tab I change the website male to anything rather than my own sales address, this issue goes away BUT submitted forms will be listed in my email under one mass email entry and not separately.

-The day this issue started, all 3 forms I made with breezing forms started behaving the same

-I just tried making a new form in default settings and sgain the same issue exists
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here