Email formatting bug

• mattb
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

mattb created the topic: Email formatting bug

Below is a copy of the email I get when a person fills out the form.
The formatting starts out fine, but then some of the fields start to collide.
It becomes a real mess towards the end.
How can i adjust the format of this email so I get one answer per line?

Record saved to database with ID: 23

Form ID: 1
Form title: Registration Form
Form name: Registration
Submitted at: 2018-11-13 00:27:38
Submitter IP: 45.254.254.123
User-ID: 0
Username: -
User full name: -
Submitter provider: Unknown
Submitter browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.102 Safari/537.36 Submitter operating system: win

Name: Matt Baxter
Relationship to Active Gamer: Parent
Best contact number: 123456789
Alternative contact number: 987654321
Email: test@test.com
Address: 1 Smith Street
Contact Parent / Guardian in case of emergency.: checked
Name:
Relationship to Active Gamer:
Best contact number:
Alternative contact number:
Email:
Address:
Contact Parent / Guardian in case of emergency.: checked Name of alternative person to collect Active Gamer.: Terry Smith Alternative person's contact number: 987412369
Name: Jimmy Smith
Name: Jenny Smith
Name:
Name:
Any notes about the above Active Gamers. Eg siblings do/don't want to do activities together.: they are siblings.
Does your Active Gamer participate in sport or physical activity at school or within a club?: Cricket and Netball Any dietary restrictions?: No Heart Condition?:
Diabetes?:
Childhood epilepsy?:
Any bone, joint or muscular problems including arthritis?:
Asthma or other respiratory probblems?:
Any alergies?:
Diagnosed with ADHD or Autism Spectrum Disorder?:
Any other personality or behavioural considerations?: No Any sight or hearing impairments?:
Any other medical conditions for us to be aware of?: None Any medication? Please contact us to discuss any management plans you have in place or special needs that staff should be aware of.: None Monday lunch: BBQ Pulled Beef 2 Tuesday lunch: BBQ Pulled Beef 2 Wednesday lunch: Beef Burrito Bowl 4 Thursday lunch: Peri Peri Chicken 1 Friday lunch: Morrocan Chicken 3 I understand that participating in physical activity for my Active Gamer carries a risk and I accept all responsobility for that risk.: yes I have ambulance cover: yes I authorise Active Gamer staff to obtain, at my cost, medical or ambulance assistance in the case of an accident or emergency.: yes I agree that Active Gamers Australia accepts no liability, financial or otherwise, for any injuries or accidents that occur during the program. : yes I understand that if my Active Gamer fails to behave in a manner that is polite and social, they could be suspended from that particular activity or sent home.: yes I will not bring my child to the Active Gamer program if they are at risk of passing on an infectious disease or are experiencing vomiting and diarrhoea.: yes I consent to Active Gamer Australia photographing or videoing my Active Gamer during their time in the program for promotional purposes.: yes I acknowledge that I have read this form in its entirety and have answered the questions accurately and to the best of my knowledge.: yes I will inform Active Gamer staff immediately if there are any changes to the information provided.: yes Parent / Guardian signature.: bfQuickMode8594502-2a0f4d0c66aa57d3f8cd3847cf3df1f8.png
Name: Matt Smith
  • Thank you received: 554

MarioPuco replied the topic: Email formatting bug

Hi,

Can you send me your backend access so I can check this out for you ?

Is this an email template done with : crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...l-templates-work.htm
Can you send me your email template so I can check it out ?

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • mattb
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

mattb replied the topic: Email formatting bug

Sure thing MarioPuco. How do I PM you. I can see how it is done on this site and I dont want to include my admin login in the open forum.

I am just using whatever the stock default email template is. I have not changed anything.

If its easier to email me I am on matt@indypics.com.au

Hi,

Send your information to support@crosstec.org and make sure to reference this topic in the email you send.

Regards,
Mario

PayPal Tip
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook

Resolved via email.

Regards,
Mario

PayPal Tip
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • mattb
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

mattb replied the topic: Email formatting bug

Hi Mario.

Hmmm, doesnt seem to be working. Testing and not getting anything. Emails are not arriving at the set email address. Soemthing must have gone wrong with what was changed.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here