Suddenly gets faults on form

• kingo-tech
  • kingo-tech's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

kingo-tech created the topic: Suddenly gets faults on form

Hi

I suddenly get thes errors on a form that has been running without faults for years now

Its a form with a signature field, and generates PDF file in the mail.

When i remove signature and PDF attachment fault is gone.
It happens on send, and does not send data

Any idears what happens ?

Here is the faults:

Warning: fclose(): supplied resource is not a valid stream resource in public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php on line 7611

Warning: fclose(): supplied resource is not a valid stream resource in public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php on line 7611

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 135168 bytes) in public_html/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_font_data.php on line 11976
  • Thank you received: 195

mihaela replied the topic: Suddenly gets faults on form

Hello,

Please try to do as follows.
Open php.ini file and set the memory_limit like this :
memory_limit = 128M
If you don't have access to your php.ini file contact your hosting provider as they could do it for you.
Let me know whether that resolves the issue.

Also, you can check whether you have set up this to values large enough
post_max_size = 256M
upload_max_filesize = 500M
max_input_time = 240
max_execution_time = 500
max_input_vars = 4000
memory_limit = 128M

Regards,

Mihaela
  • kingo-tech
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

kingo-tech replied the topic: Suddenly gets faults on form

Hi
i made a php.ini file local on my cpanel server file explorer

still get this fault

Warning: fclose(): supplied resource is not a valid stream resource in /home/laasintralan/public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php on line 7611

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 135168 bytes) in /home/laasintralan/public_html/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_font_data.php on line 10155

Hello again,

You have to restart your server after making changes to php.ini for the changes to take effect so please check whether you've done that. Please repeat the test once more.

If you have a really lengthy form try to increase memory_limit to even a bigger value, like 1000M, just to test.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • kingo-tech
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

kingo-tech replied the topic: Suddenly gets faults on form

Yes im up and running now after talking to server provider.
It was a memory issue.

Thanks

Hello,

I'm glad that the issue is resolved.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

New Support System

Dear Customers,

Users with active subscription have support priority which will be dona via ServiceDesk (My Account > Raise a ticket).
FREE Support topics will be answered when AND if there is time.

You can check support guidelines here : here

Regards,
Crosstec Team

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here