TOPIC:

change or delete box borders in cleanlogic 3 3 years 4 months ago #238349

• Topic Author
  • michi35
  • Registered
Hi, for a clearer design of www.wamso.de with cleanlogig 3 template I need to delete or change the borders of modules or contributions. I had changed the background to "transparent" but the 1px borders (nearly black) are still there.

How can I change this?

Regards, Michi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

change or delete box borders in cleanlogic 3 1 month 3 weeks ago #281542

• Christopha Robertsona
  • Registered
Amazing information. I really enjoyed reading this thread and discussion by the people. As someone who is involved in this entertainment for many years, I would like to refer https://pikashowapk--download.com/. It's not only focused on discussing the topic inside out but also provide many entertainment . Hope everybody enjoys reading the blog

change or delete box borders in cleanlogic 3 1 month 3 weeks ago #281543

• Christopha Robertsona
  • Registered
Amazing information. I really enjoyed reading this thread and discussion by the people. As someone who is involved in this entertainment for many years, I would like to refer https://pikashowapk--download.com/. It's not only focused on discussing the topic inside out but also provide many entertainment . Hope everybody enjoys reading the blog

change or delete box borders in cleanlogic 3 1 month 3 weeks ago #281552

• invasioned
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The method to change or delete box borders in CleanLogic 3 template might vary depending on the specific implementation of the template and the modules or contributions you are using. Here are some general steps you can follow:

Check the CSS stylesheet of the template: Locate the CSS file of the template and check if it defines styles for borders of modules or contributions. If so, you can modify the border styles (e.g. width, color, style) to suit your needs.

Check module or contribution settings: Some modules or contributions might have options to control the display of borders in the backend. Check the settings of the modules or contributions and see if you can turn off the borders.

Use custom CSS: If the above steps don't work, you can try adding custom CSS to override the existing border styles. You can use the CSS property "border" to set the border properties to "none". For example:

.module-class {
border: none;
}

Replace "module-class" with the actual class name of the module or contribution you want to modify.

Note: These steps are general and might vary depending on the specific template and modules you are using. If you are not familiar with CSS and HTML, it is recommended to seek assistance from a developer invasioned.com/.

change or delete box borders in cleanlogic 3 1 month 3 weeks ago #281553

• Thomas Brown
  • Registered
Hello, thank you for your response. While this theme uses elementor rather than wkbakery, I saw that I needed to update to Jacqueline 2.0 after giving it a closer look. Does this mean that since WPbakery is no longer supported, I must rebuild my website?

I appreciate it.mybankinginformation.com/mt-bank-routing-number/

Last edit: Post by Thomas Brown. Reason: thing better

change or delete box borders in cleanlogic 3 1 month 3 weeks ago #281555

• invasioned
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If your website was built with an older version of WP Bakery and you want to continue using that, you will need to rebuild your website with a newer version of the page builder or a different page builder altogether, such as Elementor. Updating to Jacqueline 2.0, which uses Elementor, may also require a rebuild, but it will provide you with access to updated features and compatibility with the latest versions of WordPress.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

Support Chat

Join our Discord chat and enter the Crosstec channels for live-support, chat forums and interact directly with the community!

After joining, please enter the Crosstec Area and use the #crosstec-support or #crosstec-general channels.

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Subscribe to news and updates!

Special Offer

Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!