Gestion du positionnement

• beheliod
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

beheliod created the topic: Gestion du positionnement

Bonjour
Je suis entrain de créer un long formulaire nécessitant plusieurs type de mise en page pour en alléger la présentation.
Je souhaiterai pourvoir forcer la mise en forme uniquement sur certaines questions ou à une section pour obtenir un aspect de tableau lors d'une succession de question avec choix bouton radio par exemple.
Par contre je ne souhaite pas attribuer cette présentation à tout le formulaire pour pouvoir gérer des colonnes doubles dans certaines sections.

J'utilise le thème BreezingForms par défaut.
D'avance merci pour vos réponses.
Cordialement
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 268

mihaela replied the topic: Gestion du positionnement

Hello,

I hope that we can continue in English.

If I understood correctly, basically what you want to achieve is to set the width of radio group elements in a way that label stretches through 70% of the page and answer through 30% so that it looks like a table. Is that correct?

Also, you wrote, "I do not want to assign this presentation to the entire form to manage double columns in some sections."

So, in some sections, you have multiple columns so only a few radio group elements have to be aligned like that.

My question is, do other sections contain radio group elements as well?

Regards,

Mihaela
  • beheliod
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

beheliod replied the topic: Gestion du positionnement

Hello Mihaela,
I use to speak english but please I hope you to be indulgent ;)
First I'm sorry while I create a new post with the same question,
it seemed to me that this message had disappeared...

So,
I think you have fully understood my problem.

Yes indeed my forms is almost entirely made up of radio buttons

Best regards
Olivier

Hello again,

Your English seems quite good. :)

As for the forum posts, they aren't visible until we approve them.

Here is how to add styling to the wanted radio group elements.

So that you don't have to fetch element by element, put the radio group elements that you want to display in ratio 7:3 (label:options) in a separate section.

Then go to Form properties > Advanced> More options. Then go to Form pieces and in the Before form select Custom.

In the code area below put the following code:
echo '
<style>
#section1
 .controls .control-label {
    width: 70% !important;
}
</style>
';
NOTE: In the code above you have to replace bfQuickModeSection40365 with the name of that section in which you have put those radio group elements. The name od the section is the ID of the section so it can be used here.

Let me know whether you have managed to apply this to your form and if this is what you wanted to achieve.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • beheliod
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

beheliod replied the topic: Gestion du positionnement

Thank you for your answer.

When I put your code in the indicated place I get an error "0 - syntax error, unexpected '' '(T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING)"

Finally you tell me to replace bfQuickModeSection40365 by the name of my section.
I do not see where I have to make the change ...

As for my English, thank you google translation lol;)

Best regards

Hello,

Are you sure that you are putting the code in the correct place and that you have copied the whole code?

This error appears as if you have an additional ' in the code.
I have tested the code and it is working for my form without error.

As for the bfQuickModeSection40365, I apologize for that, it should be section1 instead of bfQuickModeSection40365. I changed that in the code to make it more clear, but forgot to change it in the instructions.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: tomeperica
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here