CleanLogic3 - Template Manager - can't change "Main Body Background Color"

• Thank you received: 0

elmar1949 replied the topic: CleanLogic3 - Template Manager - can't change "Main Body Background Color&q

Okay. Here is the translation:

Well, that does not help here. I am afraid we are misunderstanding one another.

Let me summarize again:
Both OCZANTEH and I wanted to change the “Main Body Background Color” via the template manager. However, that had no effect, neither for OCZANTEH or for me.

Following your advice, I generated "cleanlogic3-custom.css" and with it tried to establish the background color. But that did not work either.
The only thing that worked was that with the background image. But I do not want that on my website. And that cannot be the solution to dispense of the presumptive bug in the template manager of cleanlogic3.

Please work on a solution to get rid of the bug in the template manager of cleanlogic3.
  • Thank you received: 526

MarioPuco replied the topic: CleanLogic3 - Template Manager - can't change "Main Body Background Color&q

Hi,

Can you send me your backend access so I can check this out for you ?
I'm sure it's a setting/version issue, but I'd have to look first.
You can send your info to support@crosstec.org and I will get back to you.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook

MarioPuco replied the topic: CleanLogic3 - Template Manager - can't change "Main Body Background Color&q

Hi,

You can do the following :
It seems that the defined color is not displayed due to the image used for alphabledning. ( cleanlogic3/images/bg_main_01_alphablending.png ).
You can manually delete the image from the location OR you can go to style.less
@ line 423 and remove it from the body CSS :
body
{
    color: @bodytext;
    background-color: @bodybackground;
    background-position: center;
    background: url(../images/bg_main_01_alphablending.png) repeat left, -moz-linear-gradient(top, @bodybackground 0%, @bodybackground 100%);
    background: url(../images/bg_main_01_alphablending.png) repeat left, -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,@bodybackground), color-stop(100%,@bodybackground));
    background: url(../images/bg_main_01_alphablending.png) repeat left, -webkit-linear-gradient(top, @bodybackground 0%,@bodybackground 100%);
    background: url(../images/bg_main_01_alphablending.png) repeat left, -o-linear-gradient(top, @bodybackground 0%,@bodybackground 100%);
    background: url(../images/bg_main_01_alphablending.png) repeat left, -ms-linear-gradient(top, @bodybackground 0%,@bodybackground 100%);
    background: url(../images/bg_main_01_alphablending.png) repeat left, linear-gradient(top, @bodybackground 0%,@bodybackground 100%);

}

Regards,
Mario

PayPal Tip
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook

elmar1949 replied the topic: CleanLogic3 - Template Manager - can't change "Main Body Background Color&q

Thank you. I think that was the solution.
It worked now with both variants.

Hi,

Great !
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Mario

PayPal Tip
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • Oczanteh
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Oczanteh replied the topic: CleanLogic3 - Template Manager - can't change "Main Body Background Color&q

Hello Mario,
thanks - it's working.
Oczanteh
Moderators: tomeperica
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here