Kaiser Template - how to place a (fixed) background image?

• heinzeric
  • heinzeric's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

heinzeric created the topic: Kaiser Template - how to place a (fixed) background image?

Hi,
I would love to place a background image on an article with my Kaiser template. Is it possible? It would be even more great if this image could get fixed. Is this possible to accomplish?
Thanks
heinzeric
  • Thank you received: 512

MarioPuco replied the topic: Kaiser Template - how to place a (fixed) background image?

Hi,

You can place a background image or color in an article by following these steps:

Open the article for editing with TinyMCE or another editor.
Press the "Edit HTML Source" button and enter the code indicated below at the very beginning of the article:

For an image:
<div style="background-image: url('images/stories/key.jpg')">
For a color:
<div style="background-color: #dddddd">

Substitute your desired image or color in the code above. If you are using the TinyMCE editor, you do not need to add the closing </div> tag at the end of the article, since TinyMCE will add this for you automatically.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • heinzeric
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

heinzeric replied the topic: Kaiser Template - how to place a (fixed) background image?

Many thanks, Mario, it works fine. Since I'm ready with it I will post a link here.
Regards
heinzeric
  • Thank you received: 512

MarioPuco replied the topic: Kaiser Template - how to place a (fixed) background image?

Hi,

Great !
Waiting for your feedback.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • heinzeric
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

heinzeric replied the topic: Kaiser Template - how to place a (fixed) background image?

Hi Mario,

it looks well but it would look ever betten if I could fix the background with scrolling text in front. I found for it this code for ccs:
body {
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-position: center center;
}

Would it be possible to integrate this in the code you did post here? Just whit <div> don't work.
Do you have another solution?

Many Thanks
heinzeric
  • heinzeric
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Hi Mario,

it's done: I've just released the pages. You may find it [url=http://xn--lrik-0ra.de/index.php/poesie]here[/url]. Just have a look and you may get what I want.
Thanks
heinzeric
Moderators: tomeperica
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here