TOPIC:

Bootstrap on Pulse Template 1 year 10 months ago #230962

• Topic Author
  • partners-of-swissshape
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Forum.
We purchased the Pulse Template and installed it to be used for our website. Now I tried to generate some articles with Bootstrap but they are not displayed correct on my site.
Is there any setting I'll have to change in that template ?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bootstrap on Pulse Template 1 year 10 months ago #230989

• MarioPuco
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hey,

You can simply add bootstrap version you need into yours index.php right under <head> tag.
If you want to add Bootstrap 3 simply add this :
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css">
  <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
  <script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>

This way bootstrap will be loaded and rendered.

Regards,
Mario
The following user(s) said Thank You: partners-of-swissshape

Bootstrap on Pulse Template 1 year 10 months ago #231138

• Topic Author
  • partners-of-swissshape
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Mario. Just added the code to my index.php file. Now I was able to set up my articles with bootstrap code and it actually works and is beeing rendered correctly. Unfortunately it seems to generate a problem with the control of the template. If I go into my template manager, open the Pulse template I can see the menus, but I'm not able to click any of them (Style, Colors, Features....) So I'm not able t change colors, styles and Fonts.

Bootstrap on Pulse Template 1 year 10 months ago #231139

• Topic Author
  • partners-of-swissshape
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Mario. Just added the code to my index.php file and set up another Joomla article with bootstrap. It actually works and the article is rendered correctly. But it seems to generate a problem with the template control. If I go into the template manager and open my pulse template i can see the menus (Overwiew, Style, Color, Features...) but I'm unable to click on any of them. So It's not possible to change any colors, styles and fonts within the template.

Bootstrap on Pulse Template 1 year 9 months ago #231201

• MarioPuco
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

I added the same script to the same place as mentioned above and I'm not getting these kind of issues in my Template Manager...
Can you send me your backend login to support@crosstec.org and make sure to reference this topic in the email you send.

Will get back to you ASAP.

Regards,
Mario

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!