Artikel-Veröffentlichungsdatum setzen / Article publication date record

• adlerauge1980
  • adlerauge1980's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

adlerauge1980 created the topic: Artikel-Veröffentlichungsdatum setzen / Article publication date record

Lieber support

Ich habe BF welches den Eintrag an CB weitergibt. CB erstellt mir dann einen Artikel.
Ich möchte nun den Artikel so erstellen dass das Veröffentlichungsdatum von einem Datumfeld -24h generiert wird. Wie kann ich sowas bauen?
Es wäre auch ok wenn BF den artikel direkt erstellt und nicht CB.

Dear support

I have BF which passes the entry to CB. CB then creates an article for me.
I would now like to create the article so that the publication date is generated by a date field -24h. How can I build something like that?
It would be ok if BF created the article directly and not CB.

Verwende folgende Systeme / Komponenten in jeweils der aktuellsten Version:
- Joomla
- Breezingforms
- ContentBuilder
  • Thank you received: 66

JulianGracin replied the topic: Artikel-Veröffentlichungsdatum setzen / Article publication date record

Hi,

Unfortunately, the article creation date cannot be influenced by the fields in the form you are using. I'm sorry, but you can't do something like that. If you want, you can ask GWS desk , our official partner for developing custom solutions. Perhaps they can help you in that matter.

The Content Builder is a component used for creating articles, not the Breezing Forms. You can integrate Breezing Forms with Content Builder, but BF can't create any articles.

Regards,
Julian

=========================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
  • adlerauge1980
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

adlerauge1980 replied the topic: Artikel-Veröffentlichungsdatum setzen / Article publication date record

Dear Julian

These are not very constructive news
but I think i have found a way.
I can influence it with a script in the database!
is there a way that I can run a script after creating the article through CB?

Thanks for your helps!

Grüsse

Roger

- Joomla
- Breezingforms
- ContentBuilder

JulianGracin replied the topic: Artikel-Veröffentlichungsdatum setzen / Article publication date record

Hi,

You could do something like that using the form you have created for that view. I guess you could do it in the After Submit piece, but it all depends on the script you are going to use.

Regards,
Julian

Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: adlerauge1980
  • adlerauge1980
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

adlerauge1980 replied the topic: Artikel-Veröffentlichungsdatum setzen / Article publication date record

Hi Support

Now i have created my Querry. when I run it in the mysql database it works fine.
But if it integrated at BF i have now result.

I inserted the querry at: Form -> Advanced -> More options -> Submit Pieces -> End Submit (Type: Custom)

This it's my querry in this Field:
$db = JFactory::getDBO();//Get Database Object

//Untenstehendes Querry ändert das Veröffentlichsdatum auf "Jagdtag" 16:00 minus 1 Tag und setzt den Artikel auf "Veröffentlicht"
$db->setQuery('UPDATE `jos_content`
SET `state`= 1,
`publish_up`= DATE_SUB(DATE_FORMAT(STR_TO_DATE( RIGHT(title,10), '%d-%m-%Y'), '%Y-%m-%d 16:00:00'), INTERVAL 1 DAY)

WHERE ID = 48
AND `state`= 0
AND SLEEP(1)')

The querry make follow:
- wait 1 sec. after send form entry (thats the system have time to create the Joomla Article
- update the publish-up Field with the date from the Article-title (last 10 it's always the Date), and change this bevor in the correct format.
(Article it's dd-mm-yyyy the publish-up field nead yyyy-mm-dd 16:00:00)
- Set the State to "1" (Published)
- Controlling thats this querry only run, if is the state bevore start "0" (not Published)

Where ID = 48 it's for the testing. There i need the Indicator BF-Article, so thats the Querry only update the Field from this new BF entry.

Can you me help what's it's the problem?

Thanks

greetings from Switzerland
Roger

- Joomla
- Breezingforms
- ContentBuilder

Hi,

Just a quick question, about your Sleep for 1 second time. Have you tested it without setting the sleep time?

Regards,
Julian

Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Here!
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here