Artikelkategorie in Formular angeben

• adlerauge1980
  • adlerauge1980's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

adlerauge1980 created the topic: Artikelkategorie in Formular angeben

Hallo Zusammen

Ich habe ein Formular dieses generiert mir einen Eintrag in der ContenBuilder-Liste.
ContenBuilder generiert mir daraus ein Artikel. in der in ContenBuilder per Default eingestellten Kategorie XY.

Ich möchte nun aber, dass im Formular mit einer Select-List die Kategorie gewählt werden kann.

Wie kann ich dies Realisieren?

Mein Versuch:
Eine Kopie vom ContentBuilder Ansicht gemacht. Das Problem ist, dass nun beide ContentBuilder den Datensatz-Eintrag erhalten. Kann ich dies irgend wo einstellen dass nur Daten mit Select-List Value1 in ContentBuilder Ansicht "1" eingetragen werden.
Und Daten mit Select-List Value2 in ContentBuilder Ansicht "2"

Verwende folgende Systeme / Komponenten in jeweils der aktuellsten Version:
- Joomla
- Breezingforms
- ContentBuilder
  • Thank you received: 92

marinkosevo replied the topic: Artikelkategorie in Formular angeben

Hello,
could we please continue this topic in English, as we are currently a little short on German speaking staff. In our next update we will try to resolve this problem with duplicate entries, as currently when you have one form in two views, both views create 2 entries, and that is a problem. Could you create one form with dropdown list of categories?

Best regards,
Marinko
  • adlerauge1980
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

adlerauge1980 replied the topic: Artikelkategorie in Formular angeben

Hi Marinkosevo
Thx, this it's correctly my problem.

Theme: Dropdown list of categories
yes, i can do that. how do i programm the dropdown list? so that it overrides the default category from the List. In my Form i have already the same Info "Categorie". I just need to know how to use this entry for category.

Sorry for my bad english... i hope you understand my. :-)

big Thanks

Roger

- Joomla
- Breezingforms
- ContentBuilder

Sorry, but we currently don't have that option, you have to select category from that menu. You can try to alter the core files, I will also try that, but I can't promise you anything. This will of course be in our update, but currently we don't have that.

Best regards,
Marinko
  • adlerauge1980
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

adlerauge1980 replied the topic: Artikelkategorie in Formular angeben

sorry, i think i have you fail understand.

Waht you think, when will the update come about, 1 monat, 1/2 Year, 1 Year?

I still have the idea to try it with two forms. one for one Categorie.
can i do it one a "First-Form" a Select List, for say go to form A, B C, D, or E?

- Joomla
- Breezingforms
- ContentBuilder

I believe it will be in the following 1/2 year.
Yes you could, create a form in which there is a select list, and based on selection you are redirected to the form with that category. If you need help implementing that I am here for you.

Best regards,
Marinko
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here