Pull a field from a different table for that user's listing only

• witchypaws
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

witchypaws created the topic: Pull a field from a different table for that user's listing only

Hi guys

I am using Easy Profile for Joomla users and we are capturing their image in Easy Profile as it has some great camera and crop functions.

I am also getting certain site members to fill out a Breezing forms form and showing the display through Content Builder in lists, details pages and articles to the public or to them when they are logged in

I know how to display all the form fields in the content builder layout but I also want to pull in the user image from their easy profile listing. And it needs to be shown on their details page no matter who is viewing the list or the details page

Can you help, how do I get a field from another data table to show in the content builder layout and have it match the person who submitted the form

Thanks

Jacqui
  • witchypaws
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

witchypaws replied the topic: Pull a field from a different table for that user's listing only

any reply on this, I did pay for lifetime support
Moderators: tomeperica
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here