3 general questions about content builder

• 5uwebsite
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

5uwebsite created the topic: 3 general questions about content builder

1. I have the following Content Template Setup: mrkr.io/s/5c4f98967baab8460a6a591a/0 Does the publish option only affect articles? It seems that no matter what I said, the newly submit record always has an "unpublished" status, as shown here: mrkr.io/s/5c4f993fa163a13250037844/0 .

2. I use a separate data table to store data entered via CB view (through Breezing Form). Is there a way to update the status of the CB view record to the record stored in the separate data table? If not, is there an easy way to lookup

3. color=red]THIS IS SOLVED. The incorrect view was configured. There is actually no problem with the extension at all.[/color I had made all fields included in list "Not Linkable" and the setting works well for the CB view in backend. However, it seems that all fields in the frontend are still linkable, and clicking on any of them will lead to a 404 page. Did I miss something?

Thanks a lot!

This message contains confidential information
  • 5uwebsite
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

5uwebsite replied the topic: 3 general questions about content builder

I tried to edit a record in the frontend (via a CB View), by clicking the edit a record's editing button in the list, as shown:

The View was set to "edit by type" and it was linked to a Breezing form pro, so I was able to edit it via the Breezing Form.

However, after I hit the submit button on the last page, it will show a the "Content Template" of this CB view, rather than showing the default Breezing Form submit successful page, as shown here:

Can I actually set a redirection link for the successful page after editing a record via CB?

Thanks a lot!
Moderators: tomeperica
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here