Captcha geht nicht mehr (keine Anzeige)

• jok111
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

jok111 replied the topic: Captcha geht nicht mehr (keine Anzeige)

Hi, can you please tell me where can I find the keys when using only ContentBuilder Captcha.
Regards Jochen
  • anmarusic
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anmarusic replied the topic: Captcha geht nicht mehr (keine Anzeige)

Hi,

To set up content builder with the form you need to set it up with Breezing Forms form, and if you want to change any element of the form, you need to find that form inside the breezing forms and change it there.

If you are having hard time setting this up, pls send us your backend credentials so we can check that out. pls send them to antonio.marusic@crosstec.org, and also post here when you send them.

Regards,
Antonio
  • jok111
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Hi,
in my case no BreezingForms is involved. I have used only ContentBuilder to make a Registrations Form as described in this Tutorial: "ContentBuilder Joomla! Registration And Profiles Tutorial"
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ofiles-tutorial.html
My Form is really quite similar to that in the video of crosstec. In the past the Form was ok including the captcha field.
Now unfortunately the captcha do not work anymore and I'm trying to find the reason.
Regards Jochen
  • anmarusic
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Hi,

Yes, I've just realized what you really want, and no, the captcha can no longer be used inside ContentBuilder. But I suggest you use integration with Breezing Forms, you will be able to manipulate forms better and easier.
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...rms-integration.html

Regards,
Antonio
  • jok111
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Hi,
oh that's a pity that I cannot use captcha within ContentBuilder anymore. The integration with BreezingForms for me at the moment ist not quite a good solution. I have already many user data connected to that registration form and I suppose it would be quite a lot of work for me to change that all. Nevertheless BreezingForms is really a great component and I really like it.
Perhaps you should add a hint to that video that captcha cannot be used with ContentBuilder anymore.
Regards Jochen
  • anmarusic
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Hi,

That is older video when captcha has worked, we'll fix it on next update.
Thanks for the info

Best regards,
Antonio
Moderators: tomeperica
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here