new records not showing in frontend view

• dewittds
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

dewittds replied the topic: new records not showing in frontend view

I think I may have discovered something.
When I look at articles on the backed up site ( www.slaga.org/testdsd3/administrator?garmin ) same credentials for you.
I see the missing records. The last couple are "Team_State" id:479 and "spongy163" id:478 both created may 13, 2017. When looking at the live site the last entry is "A Very Faery Geocaching Race" id:466 created in may 14, 2017
So somehow the records are not showing up as articles.
The backup site was created yesterday, so the info has to be in the database.

don't know if this observation help. If you see anything that I should do differently with either breezyform or content builder, please let me know.

Dave
  • Thank you received: 329

lovre replied the topic: new records not showing in frontend view

Hi,

as i see it the record is missing nowhere:

1. BF Manage Records

2. CB View

3. Joomla! Article

Could you please elaborate your issue a bit more...

Regards,

Lovre

Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
===========================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Attachments:
  • dewittds
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

This is strange. I have logged in with account I set up for you. But do not see the same. I have attached pictures of the content builder view from both front end and backend. Id#149 Mixed Breed and Id#152 Team_State among others show in back end but not front end. But they shown in your screen shots.
I have tried from several computers; home, and a couple at work. I just now installed firefox on my phone and get the same results. Each of the test was using your crosstec account.

What else could I be missing?
From your screenshot of the articles I see the top article "SLAGA CLASSES" from this I know you were on the test site. That article was something I was experimenting with. All my problems are on the live website ( www.slaga.org ) not the backup test site.

David DeWitt
Attachments:

Hi,

I have tested your view by adding a few records, they all show up in the view. If you could test it now with a couple of accounts and if you get into the same issue please send us your phpmyadmin login credentials so we can take a look in the db and see what could be the problem with the records.

Regards,

Lovre

Here!
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • dewittds
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Lovre,

Yes new records are showing up. There were some old records that would show in back end view but not front. After a lot of head scratching I went into the backend view brought up one record and just submitted change. That record now shows up in the front end. Did that for other missing records. They are now all showing. Also an article is show for each record in the admin end.
So problem seems to gone away.
Two last questions:
1. If breezy forms /contentbuilder ready if I update to php 7.x ?
2. Why does content builder create articles for each record in the view? Does this have to be this way?

Thanks for all your time and help,

David DeWitt

Great to hear you have solved your issue. About your other questions:

1. If breezy forms /contentbuilder ready if I update to php 7.x ?
- Yes, BFs and CB are ready for php 7.x.

2. Why does content builder create articles for each record in the view? Does this have to be this way?
- No, it doesn't have to be that way, you can find this option in the ContentTemplate of a CB view (see screenshot attached).

Let us know if you have more questions.

Regards,

Lovre

Here!
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Attachments:
Moderators: tomeperica
Time to create page: 0.788 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here