Missing Menu Icons

• monkeys08
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

monkeys08 created the topic: Missing Menu Icons

Hello,

I'm not sure why I am seeing two totally different view when using ContentBuilder frontend. I created a simple contact form, with a text area field. On my dev site I see the Edit, Insert, View ...etc.. menu at the top of the text area field but none the bottom row buttons are visible. On my production site, I only see the bottom buttons, and no Edit, Insert, View menu on top. I am using Internet Explorer 11. I wouldn't mind using the bottom buttons, as long as they work. However, I can't seem to insert an article. Aside from starting over? Anyone has any idea why I am see two different views? And how I can fix this? See attached files for screen shots. Please note, I have compared the settings in ContentBuilder Views, and they both match up, minus the field name has changed; all attribute of the field matches.
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 288

Tihomir replied the topic: Missing Menu Icons

Hello there,

as a first step, could you pls send us link to the cb views so we can take a look.

Kind regards
Tihomir

===============================================
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
Regards
Tihomir
==========================================
+++ Purchase Professional Support: crosstec.org/en/support/purchase-additional-support.html +++
  • monkeys08
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

monkeys08 replied the topic: Missing Menu Icons

Morning,

If I understood your question correctly, the links to the site I am working on is internal, so from the internet you will not able to access it. :( I have provided the screen shots not sure how helpful or if that'll be enough to assist me through this. Please let me know. And thank you in advance for taking a moment to help.

Thanks!
  • Thank you received: 1074

pedro81 replied the topic: Missing Menu Icons

Hi,

just one little question: is your View based on a BreezingForms form or on a ContentBuilder Data Storage?

Regards,
Pedro
=========================================Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
==============================================
  • monkeys08
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

monkeys08 replied the topic: Missing Menu Icons

Hello,

I am using ContentBuilder Data Storage.
  • Thank you received: 288

Tihomir replied the topic: Missing Menu Icons

Hi,

can you pls check out for editors > go to extensions > plugins > search for "editor" and see if some of them are disabled

Kind regards
Tihomir

Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
Regards
Tihomir
==========================================
+++ Purchase Professional Support: crosstec.org/en/support/purchase-additional-support.html +++
Moderators: tomeperica
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here