TOPIC:

Please help! Validation Failed - 9 years 5 months ago #72957

• Topic Author
  • murphle1965
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I've seen this post and others like it:
Additionally, if you get a "verification failed" error after payment, then there are 2 main reasons:

1. Your server is not allowed to contact remote hosts (wether through fsockopen or cURL), but this is required in order to verify payments at paypal

2. The paypal token has not been entered into the token field of the paypal button setup. The token must be obtained from paypal itself. At the time of writing it is located under "profiles" => "website preferences".

But our server is running cURL and fsockopen and works fine with everything else, including RSForm Pro (which I do not want to use). Please can you help me find out why this is happening? I want to stick with Breezing Forms for this website wccf.nethopper.net/donate-online - (not a final live site yet), yet upon every submission of the Paypal form, I get the validation failed error.

I don't know how to stress to you enough that I don't want to use RSForm Pro - I much prefer Breezing Forms. Can you please help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Please help! Validation Failed - 9 years 5 months ago #73001

• Topic Author
  • murphle1965
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
So disappointing to purchase a product and not be able to get it to work correctly. When I purchased it there was great support - very disappointing - and more so because now I have to rebuild a 3 page form in RSForm Pro because this site has to go live as soon as possible.

Re: Please help! Validation Failed - 9 years 5 months ago #73007

• Topic Author
  • murphle1965
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hate to keep posting to my own post - BUT. I got it!! I missed some info under the Advanced tab for the form - where you specify that it is a test account. Duh.

I'm very relieved that I can continue to use Breezing Forms (really dislike any other form component). Yay!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!