Jevents calendar module visualization problems 3 years 10 months ago #180611

• kaveen's Avatar Topic Author
  • kaveen
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi i got some problem with a Jevent calendar module in home page
My website www.premrupa.com use Baryonic template and it is in 3 languages
i put in home page 3 boxes with 3 modules in the bottom position
In the bottom-a position i put the calendar (made with Jevent), in english and spanish versions is well visualized but in the italian version the calendar is shown wrongly (it appear 2 times).
I've checked the module parameters and they are the same in the 3 languages but in the italian version the calendar appears differently.

So i've tried to make a test in another page of the site ( www.premrupa.com/chi-%C3%A8-rupa.html ) that initially was visualized correctly
i've tried to change the position of the module but when i've reset the modification of the position, putting the calendar module in the right initial position (bottom-a) now the module also appear wrongly... i don't know ... it seems the template doesn't recognize the changing of positions of the modules even if i clear the cache all the times
WHere can be the mistake? Please help me, thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by kaveen.

Jevents calendar module visualization problems 3 years 10 months ago #180615

• kaveen's Avatar Topic Author
  • kaveen
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
HI i've cleaned the cache on the ovveride templates of the different languages, now in home page is ok but still cannot ressolve for the page www.premrupa.com/chi-%C3%A8-rupa.html where the calendar box in bottom-a position is viewed under the second box positioned in bottom-b position

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!