TOPIC:

Breezing Forms in Articles 4 years 11 months ago #183061

• Topic Author
  • websiteprojects
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
hi thanks but these forms really are causing a lot of trouble - the form height is set and therefore not responsive - what this means is
1/ for some forms (fitness assessment) the next or submit button is cut off. on this form you do no notice it until you are half way through completing the form and can no go any further
2/ when the form is submitted there is an enormous white gap under the form where the form was and the screen does not resize to correctly fit only the submission message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Breezing Forms in Articles 4 years 11 months ago #183080

• lovre
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hi,

We have fixed your "Postural Assessment" form. the problem is you just copy/pasted the code to your initialization and submitted scripts. You can see the error in the attachment 1 and the right way in the attachment 2. You need to copy the body of the function, not the name itself. you can get the name by clicking "create code framework".
About your other question...

1-2/ This happens due to your form having a fixed height...you are right...maybe you could redesign your "fitness assessment" form so it's a one page form...that way this wouldn't happen.

Both of these issues happen because you are using multiple forms on a page (iframes) and there is something interfering with BF code/settings (in particular iframe auto-height) on your site. This might be a component or a template in use.
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
===========================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Attachments:

Breezing Forms in Articles 4 years 11 months ago #183104

• Topic Author
  • websiteprojects
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
the postural assessment form is still causing me greif - I have entered a response in all fields but I get the error message:
Please select an answer for LX Spine lordosis
Please enter your name

Both these fields are completed but the form will not submit?

Breezing Forms in Articles 4 years 11 months ago #183105

• Topic Author
  • websiteprojects
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
also I generated the code for the 'submitted script" however the layout issue is still there:-

1/ the message is not full screen width
2/ the form size does not resize and so there is a huge white gap the whole length of the course

Breezing Forms in Articles 4 years 11 months ago #183142

• lovre
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hello there,

We have inspected your "postural assesment" form and found that you had a validation: ff_checked for the LX Spine lordosis element instead of ff_anychecked. This was causing the "Please select an answer for LX Spine lordosis" message. "Please enter your name" was caused by your form having 2 elements with the same name "first_name", we have changed the last one to "first_name2". You can now submit without a problem.

1/ The message was not full screen because you didn't have the submitted script with this code:
jQuery("body.component").removeClass("component");
jQuery("section.t3-mainbody").css('height', '100%');

You should be careful when creating a submitted script and using an option "Last page is a thank you page", because when you hit save from the form properties, the script will get overwritten with the default submitted script code.

2/ As i said before this is because you are using multiple forms on a page (iframes) and there is something interfering with BF code/settings (in particular iframe auto-height) on your site. This might be a component or a template in use. We will try to come up with some kind of a solution to hold a iframe at 100% height through the following days, please be patient for a little while longer.
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook

Breezing Forms in Articles 4 years 11 months ago #183208

• Topic Author
  • websiteprojects
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
HI

Thanks for the response but I am getting very annoyed by this and the closer I think we get in fact we get further away. How is it possible that I use settings that are going to get overridden everytime I update the form? That's crazy and impossible to manage. I can not possibly go in and update the script after a change has been made to the form - that's ridiculous. My client will make changes to the forms and I will not even know that they have been made. This is no solution.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!