TOPIC:

How to make a form for an existing PHPadmin table? 3 years 10 months ago #179677

• Topic Author
  • marozen
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Dear Crosstech and other helpers of my question,

At rozendale.com/ you can view my website which I mainly created from a Joomla extension that translates a PHP-myadmin table. The following webpage is an example of 1 of the 950 records from a PHP-table: rozendale.com/index.php/database/94-adansonia-digitata

Everything works fine, but for registered users there is a possibility to edit the content of that record at the front-end of the website, or to add a new record (plant species). And the form misses some features from my current joomla extension (joodb):

- By default it lists all the table columns that need to be answered in the form for a record. And I can't edit the template; so I can't write some comments or warnings to some fields.
- The form adapts by default to the datatype from PHP-myadmin: A listbox for ENUM-types, a multiple choice from SET-types, a required field-type for NOTNULL-value. But there is one important feature misses: There is one field that selects indexed records from another table: When I add or edit a record in PHP-myadmin I will have a dropbox of records from that other table, but this dropbox is not recognized by my current joomla extension. But this is an important problem to be solved because if I want to add the Pests of a PlantSpecies I need to be able to select the pests from a list. And that list should not be pre-devined as in a SET-datatype because if there a pest for a plant which is not in that list I need to open PHP-myadmin and manually edit the table structure and to add another SET-value in the list. While if the list is selected from another table: I can select it from there. And if I need to add another pest in that table I can do that on my website in the front-end instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to make a form for an existing PHPadmin table? 3 years 10 months ago #179700

• MarioPuco
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hello,

We answerd you in your previous post about the same question.
crosstec.org/en/forums/38-foren/113487-c...orms-for-joomla.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!