TOPIC:

Custom listview 9 years 9 months ago #65501

• Topic Author
  • chekoalmaguer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Content Builder and I would like to know how can I customize a single listview. Is there something similar to the Content Template, but for Views?

I need to show each row in a customized way (see attachement)

Right now I'm showing all the required data in the default listview, and I know how to implement the design, but I don't know where to do it without hacking the core.

Is there some way I can customize it?

thanks for your help!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Custom listview 9 years 9 months ago #65503

• buddyq
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Yes, you can do an override like a normal Joomla override. Use the custom list view from your menu item. For example, point your menu item to CB > Custom View 1.

Copy "default.php"

/components/com_contentbuilder/views/list/tmpl/default.php

TO:
/templates/aln/html/com_contentbuilder/list/listone.php

You'll have to make the folders inside your template folder if they don't already exist. So you might have to make "html" folder and then make "com_contentbuilder", "list" and then copy the default.php in there. Rename default.php to "listone.php" and now you'll be reading from that file. It's not very easy to edit but I did it for one of my sites.

This is where you have all your fun. This way, you dont destroy the original.
The following user(s) said Thank You: htech

Re: Custom listview 8 years 8 months ago #88405

• awalsadja
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi buddyq,
I have succesfully created list view template with the method you describe above.
Thank you so much

But one more thing I'd like to know, can we generate URL to its article?
The generated URL is linked to different layout than the article
Here is the article URL:
../cari-properti/71-lahan-4-hektar-cocok-untuk-gudang.html
and here is the generated URL:
../prop/details/1/1/prop-lahan-4-hektar-cocok-untuk-gudang.html?layout=listone

For information, here is how the default.php generate link
$link = JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_contentbuilder&title='.contentbuilder::stringURLUnicodeSlug($this->slug.'-'.$this->slug2.$label).'&controller=details&id='.$this->form_id.'&record_id='.$row->colRecord.'&Itemid='.JRequest::getInt('Itemid',0).(JRequest::getVar('tmpl', '') != '' ? '&tmpl='.JRequest::getVar('tmpl', '') : '').(JRequest::getVar('layout', '') != '' ? '&layout='.JRequest::getVar('layout', '') : '').'&limitstart='.JRequest::getInt('limitstart',0).'&filter_order='.JRequest::getCmd('filter_order') );

Do you have any clue to do this?
Does cblink plugin can handle this?

thank you

Re: Custom listview 8 years 8 months ago #88482

• buddyq
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. I am not completely sure that I my answer is going to be 100% correct so maybe we need Markus to help us here but I'll give it a shot.

I think it depends on what view you are using for the list view itself. You can have multiple views in order to display different data in different ways of the same article. So it will use the 'Content Template' of the view you pick when you create your custom list view menu item. So make sure that your Content Template tab has the correct way you want your data displayed.

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!