TOPIC:

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 1 month 2 days ago #274522

• Topic Author
  • Dragonrider
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Does anyone know how to put a Calendar date into the End Publication Date box in Joomla 3 please?

I have a "End publication of Article" option in my ContentBuilder form which I ned to be entered in the End Publication on the Publishing Tab within Joomla 3.10.x

So far, I have to complete this manually before publishing the article on my site. It would be great to save a little time by doing this within the coding itself.

TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 1 month 2 days ago #274525

• Mirec
  • Away
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

you can use that options in the view -> Content Template 'Default Publish down (Days)'

see the image below:

Did you before using these options?

regards,
Mirko
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Mirec.

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 1 month 2 days ago #274556

• Topic Author
  • Dragonrider
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
If I understand what you mean correctly, no, the Publish Down is not a specific number of days, rather the group submitting the article uses the calendar to say when the article should finish, this can be anything from a week to a year.

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 1 month 2 days ago #274559

• Mirec
  • Away
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

If I understand what you mean correctly, no, the Publish Down is not a specific number of days,

Default Publish Up (Days) -> Publish records/articles X days after the records has been submitted

Maybe I didn't understand you well, could you please explain what exactly you want to achieve?

I working on a couple cases and my head is full :)

regards,
Mirko

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 1 month 2 days ago #274627

• Topic Author
  • Dragonrider
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Let me try.

The articles submitted have a date requested which is when the article will be unpublished, this varies in each case depending on when the voluntary position opening expires.

As it stands, for example, if the position is open for 3 months, the calendar is chosen on submission as 1st September 2022. I then have to set the date that the article is unpublished (Published Down) to 1st September 2022, not a specific number of days for each and every article, eg: 30 days.

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 1 month 1 day ago #274631

• Mirec
  • Away
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

should be great if I can see your view and then we will see what we can to do according to this question, you can send a backend link and access data by email ma@evolutio.hr and please write name of view

If you have more questions feel free to ask!

Regards,
Mirko

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!