TOPIC:

The form editing in frontend 4 weeks 2 days ago #244895

• Topic Author
  • MicMor
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hello,

I just tested the form editing in frontend and I noticed that the value of some fields is not maintained when editing the form which requires me to reintroduce them. Now it seems to me- unless I am mistaken on my part - that the fields that cause problems are the fields that I transformed from number input to text field. Is that possible, coincidence?

Has a parameter changed?

Thank you

Bonjour,

Je viens de tester l'édition du formulaire en frontend et j'ai remarqué que la valeur de certains champs ne sont pas maintenus lors de l'édition du formulaire ce qui m'oblige à les réintroduire. Maintenant il me semble- sauf erreur de ma part - que les champs qui posent problèmes sont les champs que j'ai transformé de number input en champ texte. Possible, coïncidence ?

Un paramètre a-t-il changé ?

Merci

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by MicMor.

The form editing in frontend 4 weeks 1 day ago #244905

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

I am not sure, when you click on "Edit", you should be able to edit content of field.
Can you post some screenshot, that I can understand better, and help you? :)

Regards,
Tihana

The form editing in frontend 4 weeks 1 day ago #244906

• Topic Author
  • MicMor
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
hello,

Thank you for your help.

I manage to edit it without any problem. The problem is that when I edit the form, the value previously entered is deleted (see for example: "capacité", "nombre de taque").

How can I ensure that the previously introduced values do not clear directly when editing?

Thank You
Attachments:

The form editing in frontend 4 weeks 19 hours ago #244988

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

can you please open the contentbuilder view once in the admin and just save?
This will synchronize all fields that have been changed (added/removed) in BreezingForms.

Then please tell me if it is working after that.

Regards,
Markus

The form editing in frontend 4 weeks 13 hours ago #245015

• Topic Author
  • MicMor
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Unfortunately no, I just re-recorded the view (contenbuilder) without any more success. The same fields do not keep their values when editing.

Thank you for your help

The form editing in frontend 3 weeks 6 days ago #245064

• Eddy.vh
  • Away
  • Gold Breezer
  • Gold Breezer
Bonjour,

J'ai fait quelques tests.

Un champ de formulaire de type Texte avec une donnée enregistrée.

J'édite le formulaire et je change le type de ce champ en Number Input (entrée numérique) et j'enregistre mon formulaire.
Je me rends dans la vue, le champ est bien mis à jour, sans même enregistrer (l'enregistrement ne doit se faire (avec précautions) que pour la vue "Exemple" ou "Article") mais se trouve désactivé dans le colonnes "Inclure dans la liste" et "Éditable".
Si j'édite les données d'un item de la liste, bien entendu, la source de donnée précédente du champ modifié ayant disparu, elle est nulle. J'entre une donnée, un chiffre… et je valide le formulaire, je vois bien la donnée fraîchement validée dans la liste…
J'édite cet item de liste pour afficher le formulaire. Les valeurs sont bien présentes, la valeur numérique également.

Tout emble donc fonctionner. Naturellement, si tu modifies le type d'un champ, lors de la première édition, il n'affichera rien puisque la donnée ne corresmond plus (je n'ai pas vérifié si la valeur est supprimée de la base de données !)

Cordialement,
Eddy

Hello,

I ran some tests.

A form field of type Text with recorded data.

I edit the form and change the type of this field to Number Input and save my form.
I go to the view, the field is updated, without even saving (saving should be done (with caution) only for the "Example" or "Item" view) but is disabled in the "Include in list" and "Edit" columns.
If I edit the data of an item in the list, of course, the previous data source of the modified field having disappeared, it is null. I enter a data, a number... and I validate the form, I can see the freshly validated data in the list...
I edit this list item to display the form. The values are present, as well as the numerical value.

So everything works. Of course, if you change the type of a field, the first time you edit it, it won't display anything since the data doesn't match anymore (I didn't check if the value is removed from the database!).

Best regards,
Eddy

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!