TOPIC:

the "view" tab of Contenbuilder 1 year 2 months ago #244838

• Topic Author
  • MicMor
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hello,

Having modified or deleted some fields in my form, I end up with useless fields, see unused in the "view" tab of Contenbuilder. How do I remove unused fields from this field list in the view tab?

In addition, I would like to move some fields (to display them before another for example) but going back one by one is rather tedious. Does he have a faster way? But as there are identical labels (length, width, type) it is difficult to recognize them since the name of the field - different him - is not displayed.

Thank you

Bonjour,

Ayant modifié ou supprimé certains champs dans mon formulaire, je me retrouve avec des champs inutiles, voir inutilisés dans l\'onglet "vue" de contenbuilder. Comment puis-je faire pour supprimer les champs non utilisés cette liste de champ de l\'onglet vue ?

De plus, j\'aimerai déplacer certains champs (pour les afficher avant un autre par exemple) mais remonter ceux-ci un à un c\'est assez fastidieux. A-t-il un moyen plus rapide ? Mais comme il y a des label identiques (longueur, largeur, type) il est difficile de les reconnaître vu que le nom du champ - différent lui - n\'est pas affiché.

Merci

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the "view" tab of Contenbuilder 1 year 2 months ago #244846

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

If you don't want to show some fields in the list view, you can select them in the list view and click on Do not include in the list.
Also, you can control the Content Template to show or not some fields in the view details.

If you want to move some fields (to display them before another) -> in your view tab you can control which field you want to show before, and thus determine the order in which the field is displayed (column Order by ).

Regards,
Tihana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!