Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

• anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

anotart replied the topic: Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

YAY -- That fixed it! Thank you so much!
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 666

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

Super, hope you're still happy with CB and BF!

===========================
If you are happy, please leave us a small review here to keep us motivated:
(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
  • anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

anotart replied the topic: Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

I am happy EXCEPT for a problem that has haunted me for YEARS on two sites -- this one and another membership site. I've asked for help here and on various Joomla forums and haven't been able to resolve it -- can't even tell you how many hours I've spent with this. I've attached a discussion from the Joomla Facebook group. It didn't go anywhere -- I think it describes where I am with it well. I really would love to put this issue to rest. This has made me very nervous about using this again.

I'm also adding some other screenshots of errors I found at that time trying to make progress with it. Just so you know, at that time the site was moving from PCA to Consultants Network -- just so you make the connection with the different names. You can see I also took it to the default template to see if my template was the issue.

Thank you...

I just tried it again on the site that I justed updated (it is at PHP 7.3) and had the problem as described -- attached that error page last.

• TheMuffinMan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

As for all these PHP notices:

Can you please check the structure of the table #__contentbuilder_elements and post a screenshot of it here?

It looks like there are a few columns missing. Maybe the tables haven't been updated properly in the past (there were likely a few more getting included over the years).

As for the syntax error (with the script tag):

It looks like somewhere there has been a script being added to PHP code.
Can it be you are using CB with BreezingForms there? Or you are trying to use a script tag in the the content or editable template of your view?

For the error 500:

Please locate your php_error.log and post any error that fits to the time when the error occured. Please check your hosting provider's FAQ where the php_error.log is located. Please make sure not to mix this up with apache error or access log.

Regards,
Markus

(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
  • anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Hi Markus,

PHP Tables - I've attached a screenshot -- I hope this is what you meant. If not, can you give me a better explanation where to find them?

Syntax Error - Hmm, interesting. I did this all with CB, but did experiment with using BreezingForms. I looked at the site and my experiment is still there. Maybe that is causing the problem?-- Can I just delete BreezingForms somehow to see if that is the problem? I don't think I used any script tag in the content or the view - I wasn't doing anything fancy.

500 error - host gave me this link to the log: justpaste.it/1p4uv I have no idea what I'm looking at.

Thank you so much for your help!
Anne
Attachments:
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Hi,

Syntax Error
yes, delete BF if that's ok for you, but I actually don't think it is it if you are not using it with that particular view.
However, it can be that you added a script tag in the content prepare or editable prepare of your view setup, that's actually the first I would check out due to this error.

PHP Tables

Hm, the columns are all there. The point is: the part of code that causes these warnings expect these columns to exist. But for some (not yet clear reason), it didn't receive those.
I can only use try debugging this for you if you want (need FTP and admin access).

500 error

This one is a bit tricky: Your provider gave you the mod_security logs. The security extension fired for the term "oBot". This is not a term being used in any of our extensions to be used in url parameters or similar.

If "oBot" doesn't ring a bell to you (e.g. some plugin you installed using this name or something), I would ask the hosting provider once more to tell you the location of the actual "php error logs" if available or a statement from them if the logs they gave you are related to the error 500 you are seeing.

Regards,
Markus

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds

We Are Doing Our Part

Massive discounts on all of our extension subscription plans to help you and your business in these times.

Get Your Subscription Here

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

We are doing our part and support your business with extremely low prices -- For example 6-Months-Subscription for only $9 USD. For as long as necessary.

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!