Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

• anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

anotart created the topic: Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

Hi,

After upgrade to 0.9.92, images that appear in the list view (headshots) are duplicating. I had to turn the field off because this is a live site. I've tried clearing the cache and also downloading and reinstalling Content Builder. I have another site using this functionality without the images, but turned them on just to see if the problem was there -- and it was.

Site is sustainablesyracuse.com
PHP is 7.3
Joomla 3.9.18

I've attached a screenshot of the problem and what the code looks like in developer tools.

I've seen some issues with duplication saying to uncheck create article -- it is not checked on my site.

Thank you for your help!
Attachments:

daafull replied the topic: Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

I had a similar problem, I disabled the creation of articles in the content builder and the problem is gone.
  • Thank you received: 669

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

HI,

does this problem go away if you disable the joomla pagebreak plugin?

My recent update was about this because that plugin caused the pagination to break. I hope it is not leading to another side-effect.

If it does, I will come up with a solution and an update for it.

Regards,
Markus

===========================
If you are happy, please leave us a small review here to keep us motivated:
(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
  • anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

anotart replied the topic: Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

Sorry for the delay responding -- for some reason I wasn't notified of your reply. I had seen that as a solution. To make sure I understand correctly, you are speaking of the in the "views" and the "Content Template" tab, correct? I have three views and none of them have it selected. Thank you!
  • anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

anotart replied the topic: Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

Sorry for the delay responding, wasn't notified for some reason.

I tried turning off "Content - Page Break"; "Content - Page Navigation"; "Button - Page Break" -- no change. Also made sure cache was cleared.
  • Thank you received: 669

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: Image Duplicating in List View after upgrade to 0.9.92

Hi,

hm, this is weird, because these duplicate images are definitely coming from the last update in combination with the pagebreak plugin from joomla.

However, attached is an updated version of CB where I fixed it no matter if pagebreak is enabled or not. Could you please install it over your existing CB installation? (no uninstall required, just install again).

File Attachment:

File Name: com_conten...5-11.zip
File Size:763 KB

Regards,
Markus

If you are happy, please leave us a small review here to keep us motivated:
(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: anotart
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

We Are Doing Our Part

Massive discounts on all of our extension subscription plans to help you and your business in these times.

Get Your Subscription Here

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

We are doing our part and support your business with extremely low prices -- For example 6-Months-Subscription for only $9 USD. For as long as necessary.

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!