call css and time passed when i posted the content

• kieron13
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

kieron13 created the topic: call css and time passed when i posted the content

Greetings.
Does anybody can tell me how i can call css class so i add some style in field result?

Lets say i have the field "Name" and i want when the name appear (let's say John) to be in bold letter and color red (all the other font color will be black). I have created the css class and put it in the main joomla css file.

Second i would like to know if there is a way to appear the time that passed when i made the submission.

Thank you
  • Thank you received: 411

mihaela replied the topic: call css and time passed when i posted the content

Hello,

You can assign a class to a specific element in the form as explained here crosstec.org/en/forums/1-forums/126885-a...-element.html#238498 .

Regarding this question "Second I would like to know if there is a way to appear the time that passed when I made the submission." do you want to show the time when the form was submitted or you want to show for example, how many seconds passed since user entered the form?

Regards,

Mihaela
  • kieron13
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

kieron13 replied the topic: call css and time passed when i posted the content

I would like to know the second one. "the time pass since the form was submitted"
  • kieron13
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Greetings and thank you for replying. I checked what you sent me but i can not find "Advanced properties of my form > More options > Form pieces and in the Before Form section set Type to Custom."

Is this for breeze forms? What i want is for content builder.

For your questions regarding of what type of time do i want is the second one. The time that passed since the form was submitted in seconds, minutes and hours.

Thank you in advace
  • kieron13
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Greetings and thank you for your reply. I couldn't find the "Advanced properties of the form > More options > Form pieces and in the Before Form section set Type to Custom."
Where i locate them? Is it for the content builder or for breeze forms? I am speaking about the content builder.

Second i am speaking about the hour that past since the form is posted. So it wil be the second one you wrote.
  • kieron13
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

For some reason my previous replies did not appear. Thank you for your reply.

For the second question i posted, i want to show how many seconds/minutes passed since user submitted the form.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here