confilict with content builder and Breezing form

• labkhande20
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

labkhande20 created the topic: confilict with content builder and Breezing form

Hi,
I created a form in Breezing form with a "upload file" element. Then, I create a list in "content builder". I have 2 problems:
1- When I publish the view, My link that shows My form gets an error and does not shows any thing.
2- How can I show the file uploader link true that user can download file from in Content builder list?
  • Thank you received: 344

mihaela replied the topic: confilict with content builder and Breezing form

Hello,

Please try to use the following to resolve the issues:

1 - I assume that this is happening due to the fact that in your View's properties you haven't allowed the "View", "New" and "Edit" columns. The backend view needs to be enabled with correct permissions in order for BreezingForms form to be accessible. Therefore please in the "Advanced Options" of the view set "Display in" to "Both".

Furthermore, in the "Permissions" tab check "View", "New" and "Edit".

2 - Regarding the uploaded files you can use "CBDownload" plugins.
If the uploaded files are pictures, you can use "CBImageScale" plugin. Here is an explanation of how to use it crosstec.org/en/forums/1-forums/123302-d...frontend.html#222278 .

The "CBDownload" plugin should be used in a similar way. Here is the documentation crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...content-plugins.html .

Let me know whether this works as you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • labkhande20
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

labkhande20 replied the topic: confilict with content builder and Breezing form

Thank you
But I think I can't explain my problem correctly, because I don't have problem with view, when I created the view in 'content builder' my page that I have breezing form get unpublished!
  • labkhande20
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Thank you,
First problem is solved.
  • labkhande20
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Thank you,
My problem is solved. Now I have another question.
I have a select list on my breezing form, how can I search or filter or categorize my records in the content builder view on that feild value?
  • Thank you received: 344

mihaela replied the topic: confilict with content builder and Breezing form

Hello,

I'm glad that the first problem is resolved.

Regarding the question: "I have a select list on my breezing form, how can I search or filter or categorize my records in the content builder view on that field value?" here are possible solutions.

If you wish to create separate Views so that you have a different view for each select list option you can do as follows:
Go to Menu item for list view > List View tab, scroll down and in "filter" for that field write the wanted select list option.

If you wish that person looking at the View is able to search for records based on what was selected in that select list here is how you can do so.

The simplest way is to search for the wanted value is to enter it in the search box.

Another option is to allow the user to select from possible values using Advanced Search Module as explained here crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...r-joomla-%C2%AE.html .

Let me know whether this is working as you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here