ContentBuilder - Can't add new entries

• jimstowe01
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

jimstowe01 created the topic: ContentBuilder - Can't add new entries

ContentBuilder is displaying our data correctly, but when logged in under the administrator account we cannot add new entries.

www.ccrussell.org/index.php/resources/sermon-audio

Clicking the "New" button does take us to the page to add all the fields. However, once we've entered the data clicking "Apply" and "Save" have no effect. There is no error, no loading of a new page, nothing. Clicking the "Back" button also does nothing.

We're running Joomla 3.9.6, MySQL 5.5, and the most recent version of ContentBuilder for Joomla 3.x
  • Thank you received: 316

mihaela replied the topic: ContentBuilder - Can't add new entries

Hello,

Could you please send me a link to the View so I can take a look at this from first hand?
I also need login credentials so I can try to add new view if it is possible

Regards,

Mihaela

cofuzed replied the topic: ContentBuilder - Can't add new entries

I'm running in a test environment using a WAMP Server.

I have possibly a similar problem... I get these errors

Strict standards: Non-static method modContentbuilder_list_filterHelper::getForm() should not be called statically in C:\Users\klozada.IDEALMFG\Documents\wamp64\www\idealpak2\modules\mod_contentbuilder_list_filter\mod_contentbuilder_list_filter.php on line 39
Call Stack
  • Thank you received: 316

mihaela replied the topic: ContentBuilder - Can't add new entries

Hello,

jimstowe01 thank you for the backend credentials. I didn't publish your post since this is an open forum and everyone could see your credentials.

After looking at your site I saw that you have the following error message in the console:
Uncaught TypeError: (intermediate value) is not a function

The same problem that you have related to this error message is resolved in this topic crosstec.org/en/forums/37-contentbuilder...-nothing.html#232738 .

Please apply the same fixes and let me know whether that resolves the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • jimstowe01
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

jimstowe01 replied the topic: ContentBuilder - Can't add new entries

I applied the fix suggested in the post (added semicolon after the curly braces on line 760). That did not resolve the issue. In fact, that entire section of code is commented out, so Ii doubt it is the issue.

I uploaded edit.php to an online php syntax checker and it found no issues.

Let me know what other steps I can take. I've also confirmed that the issue exists no matter if I'm using the built-in contentbuilder data storage or using a user-defined MySQL table as the source for the view.

Thank you.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans & templates!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here