Excel Export Issue

• jbfraser
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

jbfraser created the topic: Excel Export Issue

Thanks for a great product. I had things working great on a development site. I then moved the web site to a totally different server to go live. All works great EXCEPT the excel export but the excel export is a very important part of our system and there is now excel code written around that exported excel sheet. Now when I attempt to export I get "This site can’t be reached The webpage at tipofwnc.org/reportlist/export/13?type=x...t=raw&tmpl=component might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE"
I tried reinstalling the content builder component. I assume this is some sort of directory or permission issue since I literally copied the entire working site from one location to another but I'm not sure what it is. Is there a temp directory that it uses or a path that gets written into a config somewhere that I need to change for the new server?
  • jbfraser
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

jbfraser replied the topic: Excel Export Issue

I think I found what it was - on the new server, in the PHP extensions, the ZIP extension was disabled. I enabled this and it started working. Shear miracle I found it. File downloaded fine and no more ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE. Thought I'd post what I found in case it's helpful to anyone else.
  • Thank you received: 315

mihaela replied the topic: Excel Export Issue

Hello,

I'm really glad that you have managed to find what was causing the Excel export not to work and that it is now working for you.

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community.

Best regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans & templates!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here