Error : #0 using $this when not in object context

• jchermant
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

jchermant created the topic: Error : #0 using $this when not in object context

Hello,
I am under joomla 3.9, with the latest versions of breezingforms and contentbuilder.
I created a form making a simple calculation between two elements (addition of two elements and result). This breezingform form works normally for entering information.
I use contentbuilder to display items entered with breezingform, but also to edit them.
I created a contentbuilder view with the breezingform template.
When I view the site everything works fine until the changes are validated. When I click "submit" it shows me this error:
"# 0 using $ this when not in object context"
What should I do ? I add that I tried with PHP version 7.2 and 7.3
Thank you
  • jchermant
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

jchermant replied the topic: Error : #0 using $this when not in object context

Hello,
I complete my message adding that the error also occurs if the form contains no script.
  • jchermant
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

To complete, when I upgrade to php version 7.0 contentbuilder normally works
  • Thank you received: 14

Eddy.vh replied the topic: Error : #0 using $this when not in object context

Bonjour.

Je suis en PHP 7.2.18 et ne rencontre pas le problème l'édition de données. Tout fonctionne chez moi !

Hello.

I am in PHP 7.2.18 and do not encounter the problem editing data. The recording is done well.
  • jchermant
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Oui, je ne comprends pas non plus, tout est à jour, et j'ai beau essayer et réessayer rien ni fait.

Alex44 replied the topic: Error : #0 using $this when not in object context

J'ai le même problème après passage de PHO 7.0 à 7.3 ( PHP 7.1 & 7.2 pose le même problème )

I have the exact same problem folloiwng server update from 7.0 to 7.3 ( PHP 7.1 & 7.2 have the same problem too )
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans & templates!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here