Error : #0 using $this when not in object context

• jchermant
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

jchermant created the topic: Error : #0 using $this when not in object context

Hello,
I am under joomla 3.9, with the latest versions of breezingforms and contentbuilder.
I created a form making a simple calculation between two elements (addition of two elements and result). This breezingform form works normally for entering information.
I use contentbuilder to display items entered with breezingform, but also to edit them.
I created a contentbuilder view with the breezingform template.
When I view the site everything works fine until the changes are validated. When I click "submit" it shows me this error:
"# 0 using $ this when not in object context"
What should I do ? I add that I tried with PHP version 7.2 and 7.3
Thank you
  • jchermant
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

jchermant replied the topic: Error : #0 using $this when not in object context

Hello,
I complete my message adding that the error also occurs if the form contains no script.
  • jchermant
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

To complete, when I upgrade to php version 7.0 contentbuilder normally works
  • Eddy.vh
  • Away
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

Eddy.vh replied the topic: Error : #0 using $this when not in object context

Bonjour.

Je suis en PHP 7.2.18 et ne rencontre pas le problème l'édition de données. Tout fonctionne chez moi !

Hello.

I am in PHP 7.2.18 and do not encounter the problem editing data. The recording is done well.
  • jchermant
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Oui, je ne comprends pas non plus, tout est à jour, et j'ai beau essayer et réessayer rien ni fait.
  • Thank you received: 1

Alex44 replied the topic: Error : #0 using $this when not in object context

J'ai le même problème après passage de PHO 7.0 à 7.3 ( PHP 7.1 & 7.2 pose le même problème )

I have the exact same problem folloiwng server update from 7.0 to 7.3 ( PHP 7.1 & 7.2 have the same problem too )
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here