Still having a problem -- updated from php5.6 to php7.1

• anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

anotart replied the topic: Still having a problem -- updated from php5.6 to php7.1

Hi Mario,

I tried updating Content Builder -- it seems I have the latest version -- or I don't know where to get the correct one. I tried updating twice (and recall that I tried that before as one of my troubleshooting steps). Stays at 0.9.91 (252), which I've been at since 12/1/17.

I updated BreezingForms Pro -- but I'm not using that, so seems that shouldn't be a problem. I can remove it, right -- there are no dependencies?

After updates, the problem is still the same.

Thanks for your help,
Anne
  • anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

anotart replied the topic: Still having a problem -- updated from php5.6 to php7.1

Can you please help me with this? I just checked for an update again, and there is not one (unless I don't know where to find the latest). I have now upgraded the site to the newest version of Helix Ultimate, have the site at PHP 7.1, and have a new install at consultantsnetworkcny.org (org is changing name). I still got the syntax error, unexpected ''<script> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) when completing the "Join" form. No emails were sent, but user was set up and content builder record was created. Same status as my last comment on the testing site. I have this issue on two sites -- only when at php 7.1 -- not at php5.6.

Thank you!
  • Thank you received: 544

MarioPuco replied the topic: Still having a problem -- updated from php5.6 to php7.1

Hi,

Unofrtunatley we don't have any updates for CB.
I'w been again tryin to find ''<script> ' somewhere inside CB/BF but it does not exist which leads me to belive it's somewhere else....

Can you provide me with your php_error_log regarding this error ? Any additional info should help.

REgards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

I've spent quite a bit of time trying to find a clue today. When I turn on Error Reporting to Development, I see the attached info on the page with the form. Those messages repeat about 13 times. The error.php files doesn't show anything new. I saw some people with recaptcha causing an issued, so I removed that from the fields, and made sure it's not turned on in Joomla -- that didn't make a difference.
Attachments:
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here