Still having a problem -- updated from php5.6 to php7.1

• anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

anotart created the topic: Still having a problem -- updated from php5.6 to php7.1

I have been trying to solve this for over a year and am worried that I can't move to php7.1 on two sites. I have created a test site to experiment with: notarthomas.com/pca

On the "Join" menu, there is a form that a person fills out that creates a new user and a directory entry. On submission, a "Thank You" page should appear and the form should be emailed to recipients in CB email template.

When using PHP5.6, it all works perfectly. When I upgrade to PHP7.1, the user is created and the directory item is created (both unpublished waiting for an admin to approve), however, the email to "recipients" is not sent and (when I switched to ProStar Template) I got a message that the page can't be found. I hardcoded the page url into the view-->permissions-->user page, confirmed it was correct, and it's still not found. (Also cleared cache.) A screenshot is attached.

This message also appears:
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

0 syntax error, unexpected ''<script> ' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)

Thank you for any insights!
Attachments:
  • anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

anotart replied the topic: Still having a problem -- updated from php5.6 to php7.1

Still trying to get this. I removed the "thank you" page totally, but still getting the error. A new screenshot is attached showing the url of the error page -- does this mean anything to anyone?
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 526

MarioPuco replied the topic: Still having a problem -- updated from php5.6 to php7.1

Hi,

Can you send me your backend access so I can check this out for you ?
Send your info to support@crosstec.org and I will get back to you ASAP.
Please make a refference to this topic in the email you send.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

anotart replied the topic: Still having a problem -- updated from php5.6 to php7.1

Just sent! Thank you!
  • anotart
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Thanks Mario!

I sent the email. Just an FYI -- didn't work when I removed the forced url or different variations. Also, the notification email is not being sent either.

All of this works correctly when using PHP 5.6

Thanks!
  • Thank you received: 526

MarioPuco replied the topic: Still having a problem -- updated from php5.6 to php7.1

Antoart,

Thank you for your creds, I managed to login to to your site.
First thing I noticed that you are using outdated versions of BF / CB.
Please update both and if the problems occurs I'll take another look.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here