BF & CB Integration - Clicking Frontend List View gives 404 Template Not Found

• Chole
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Chole created the topic: BF & CB Integration - Clicking Frontend List View gives 404 Template Not Fou

I have designed a Form using Breezing Forms. The Form displays on the frontend and works, submitted data appears in the CB frontend List View. When I mouse click any record in the frontend List View I get a 404 Template Not Found error. I do not have a Data Storages in CB because I am using the BF Form in CB Views. Maybe I still need to build a Template in CB Views? Can't I display the data in the original BF Form used to submit the original data?

Thank you.
  • Thank you received: 267

mihaela replied the topic: BF & CB Integration - Clicking Frontend List View gives 404 Template Not Fou

Hello,

Please take a look at this article crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...f-view-creation.html .

When you are creating a View based on BreezingForms form, you have to check the "edit by type" checkbox as explained here crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...rms-integration.html . Therefore, you can skip setting the "Editable template" since that part is managed through BreezingForms.

Despite that, you do need to set up "Content template". Just click on the "Sample" checkbox and then on "Save".
After that, you should see the content when clicking on a certain record.

Let me know whether that resolves the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Chole
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Chole replied the topic: BF & CB Integration - Clicking Frontend List View gives 404 Template Not Fou

Thank you. I did everything correct except Content Template. I did not think I needed the Content Template because I expected to see Breezing Forms straight away when I click the List, but now I understand I need to see the Template first, then press Edit. This was not clear for me. Thank you.
  • Thank you received: 267

mihaela replied the topic: BF & CB Integration - Clicking Frontend List View gives 404 Template Not Fou

Hello,

I'm glad that everything is now clear and that it now works how you wanted.

In the Advanced options of the view, you can choose to show the "Edit" column. That way, users will be able to edit a certain record just by clicking on the edit icon, without entering it.

Regards,

Mihaela
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chole
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here