• moozarkgrl
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

moozarkgrl created the topic: Re: Displaying image for upload field in CB views

I was reading this post and watching the video:
crosstec.org/en/forums/37-contentbuilder...ing-page.html#232654

I can accomplish this only if using a data storage like he built in CB in the video.

Can this be accomplished if using records from a Breezing Form as well? I don't mind if they can't create new records from the CB view but would still like to view the images they uploaded.
  • Thank you received: 306

mihaela replied the topic: Re: Displaying image for upload field in CB views

Hello,

You can connect the BreeziingForms form with the View as explained here crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...rms-integration.html . Then the procedure to display images is the same as in the link that you have provided in previous post.

Also, person will be able to add new records from ContentBuilder as well if you set the permission that way.

Let me know whether you have managed to make this look like you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • moozarkgrl
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

moozarkgrl replied the topic: Re: Displaying image for upload field in CB views

Okay. The form has 3 fields - 2 select fields and 1 upload field. No scripts or pieces other than being required fields. Kind of like an upload station. The form will have verbiage regarding viewing their uploads.

Created CB View from this BF. In View tab the upload field has this item wrap code: $(CBDownload)(CBImageScale open: true width: 50).

In Content Template tab, I have the same code:

{hide-if-empty taxyear}
{taxyear:label}
{taxyear:value}
{/hide} {hide-if-empty doctype}
{doctype:label}
{doctype:value}
{/hide} {hide-if-empty Upload}
{Upload:label}
{$(CBDownload)(CBImageScale open: true width: 50)}
{/hide}

When I look at the CB View, it doesn't even show the name in the image field, nonetheless an image.

I'm absolutely missing something here, what?
  • moozarkgrl
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

I got it Mihaela!!! Thank you so much. My errors were formatting the CB plugins correctly in both the List and Content.

I have one last question. How do you enable scrolling horizontally so that all the fields can be viewed in the CB reports?
  • moozarkgrl
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Re: my question regarding CB reports off BForms with lots of fields. I did find an answer to that. I found I can list only the prominent/important fields and ensure the Content tab shows all the fields. That way when they click on a record they get to see all the fields. I understand this was due to the set width of CB views?
  • Thank you received: 306

mihaela replied the topic: Re: Displaying image for upload field in CB views

Hello again,

I'm glad that you have managed to resolve the part with displaying the images.

Regarding your question "How do you enable scrolling horizontally so that all the fields can be viewed in the CB reports?", that is not a default feature offered by ContentBuilder.

Either way there is a way how to make it scroll horizontally. When you go to the List View you will see a "Item Wrap Code" column. There in any the code area for any of the elements, put the following code:
<?php echo '<style> .cbListView .table {
    display: block !important;
    overflow-x: scroll !important;
}
</style>';?>
Let me know whether after you do so you are able to scroll to see all columns.

Regarding your last post, on which exactly width are you referring to?

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here