Breezing form and contentbuilder

• packard
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

packard created the topic: Breezing form and contentbuilder

i have make several breezing forms for inscription of different actions. Later i use content builder to make up todate lists so that my colleque see how many and who are inscripted. last year everything works well. now if contentbuilder view is published, i have a "error 403 - You are not allowed to add new records" in de breezing form or if contentbuilder view is not published, i have "List access not allowed" for the contentbuilder list. i never have this problem before. can any one help me. thank you
  • Thank you received: 298

mihaela replied the topic: Breezing form and contentbuilder

Hello,

In order to view the form in frontend, the list View has to be published, so please keep it published. If you don't publish it, you won't be able to see the view and therefore you will see the "List access not allowed" error.

Regarding the "error 403 - You are not allowed to add new records" that you are getting when the form is published, I assume that you haven't set the permissions properly. Please go to the list view that you have created. In the Permissions tab set both Backend and Frontend permissions for "List Access", "View", "New", "Edit", "Delete", etc. After you set it save the change and the View should work properly.

You can learn more about it here crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ow-does-it-work.html .

Let me know whether this resolves the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • packard
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

packard replied the topic: Breezing form and contentbuilder

Thank you for your answer, but all settings are correct filled in and stil it don't work.
I have 2 possibilities that i want, but they both have a problem since this year. can it be of a update? i don't know.
here are the 2 facts :
1. i've created a breezing form SMF, then a contentbuilder view on SMF. both are published. in the frontend i use the breezing form SMF for the registration. in the frontend but on a hidden page, i use the contentbuilder view SMF so my fellow workers can see the list of registration. problem : breezing form works but when i want to see the contenctbuilder view list "access not allowed"
or
2. i've created a breezing form SMF, then a contentbuilder view on SMF. breezing form is published, contentbuilder is not published. in the frontend i use the breezing form SMF for the registration. in the frontend but on a hidden page, i use the contentbuilder view SMF so my fellow workers can see the list of registration. problem : breezing form don't works and i have "403-you are not allowed to add new records". the contenctbuilder view list works.

end last year (2018) i have done the same and i didn't have any problems, everything works well.
now all the old breezing forms and contentbuilder views still works. New ones have this problem. Old ones that i resave or make some changes and save, have also this problem.

forget to mention.
all settings in joomla, breezing form and contentbuilderview are for the new ones just the same as the old ones.
  • Thank you received: 298

mihaela replied the topic: Breezing form and contentbuilder

Hello again,

Keep the list view published since that is necessary for it to be published to use it properly.

Are you sure you are logged in as right person (Administrator) for which you have set the permissions when trying to see the list view? If you are not logged in as the right person you would get that message.

Another thing that might have gone wrong that sometimes happen is that you have connected the wrong list view with the Menu Item for it so please check that as well.

If you have done the above as explained and it still doesn't work, it would be the best if you send me backend login info to mihaela.kobovac@crosstec.org so i can take a look at this from first hand.
Also, please write the name of the View that I should look at and the name of the form.
Also, please provide me a frontend link to the view so I can test it as administrator.

Regards,

Mihaela

willowtree replied the topic: Breezing form and contentbuilder

I have the same issue.

I have 2 forms:
Add a Dog (dog_profile)
Add a Clear Round

I have set up 1 CB view connected to the Dog_profile

I have a menu link to each form and the CB View

With them all published I get a 03 error on the dog_profile form. If I unpublish the CB View I can access the form.

The unconnected form works all the time.

willowtree replied the topic: Breezing form and contentbuilder

Hi,

I have this error as well.

I have a form that works fine until a CB view of it is published. As soon as it's published I get a 403 error on the form.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here