Performance problems editing records through web

• infosistemas
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

infosistemas created the topic: Performance problems editing records through web

Hello,

I explain you my project; I have to do a survey among club members; I do prefill all records, so members access their records to update them.

I am using your great tools ContentBuilder with BreezingForms; most of my users will access survey through mobile, but some of them will use desktop computer.

The form is quite long; I do not know why I am having big problems about performance when I try to edit a record through desktop web browser; but everything is fine when I try to edit (using same URL) through mobile web browser.

You can try by yourself, using this sample record, just check it through desktop web browser and through mobile web browser:

socios.rcra.club/index.php?option=com_co...=0&id=5&record_id=10

When using desktop I even get browser error about link taking too much time to load.

May you help me? I was searching through support forum and about performance I only found a tip about disabling Page break plugin, I did it already.

Thank you very much,

Jacobo
  • Thank you received: 474

MarioPuco replied the topic: Performance problems editing records through web

Jacob,

Can you tell me on which version of ContentBuilder / BF are you using ?
Can you tell me which hosting are you using for your web ?

Please check this solutions :
crosstec.org/en/forums/37-contentbuilder....html?start=6#217677
crosstec.org/en/forums/5-bugs/112932-slo...html?start=18#196258

Also are there any errors in your PHP error log ? Can you share those logs here ?

Rgds,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds

New Support System

Dear Customers,

Users with active subscription have support priority which will be dona via ServiceDesk (My Account > Raise a ticket).
FREE Support topics will be answered when AND if there is time.

You can check support guidelines here : here

Regards,
Crosstec Team

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here