List filter

• ducman
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

ducman created the topic: List filter

Good morning, guys! I have a problem when I try from a Joomla menu to filter some Contentbuilder field so that it only shows a list by applying the filter. The issue is that some fields do not allow me to filter, put the word that always appears the empty list. I have tried to filter from the Contentbuilder tool (top left -> Search) and yes I can, but if I apply it from the Joomla menu (list view -> Filter) the empty list appears. Can you help me? I have reviewed the configuration of the fields (Views) and the cells that I look for are enabled in "include in search".

Thank you so much for everything!! regard
  • Thank you received: 188

mihaela replied the topic: List filter

Hello,

I think I see what could be the problem.

You wrote "The issue is that some fields do not allow me to filter, put the word that always appears the empty list."

In the Joomla menu list view Filter will search for the exact match.
Let's say that your records contain word "test", and one record contains ONLY word "test". This filter will look for the exact match and show only that one record containing only word "test."

Therefore, you have to look for the match like this:
@match/test
That should show the correct result. Replace the "test" with the word you are looking for.

Let me know whether this resolved the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • ducman
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

ducman replied the topic: List filter

Good morning, Mihaela, I have tried how you comment (image 1) and it does not work, the blank list keeps appearing. I have attached image 2 so you can see that it does filter with the Contentbuilder tool, but when I create a new menu with the filter (image 1) it returns the empty list.

Thank you!!
Attachments:
  • ducman
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Good morning Mihaela, I've noticed that if in the filter field I put the complete word ex. zone-1-cx-001 if the search appears correctly, but if I put zone-1-cx (the 180 registers should appear), it appears empty. I added as you see in the previous post, @ match / zone-1-cx but it also appears empty. Can you think of something?

Thank you!!
  • Thank you received: 188

mihaela replied the topic: List filter

Hello,

From the picture "1.jpg" that you've attached in your post I see that you don't have order number in box next to the field.

Please put the "1." in the box next to that field that you are basing your search on as shown in the picture below.

Let me know whether this changed anything.

Regards,

Mihaela
Attachments:
  • ducman
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Hi, I've tried how you told me (picture attached) and it does not work either, it's as if I needed an asterisk instead of the number (wild card). The format is ZONA-1-CX-001 (002,003 ...), if I replace 001 with a * it does not work either.

regards
Attachments:
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

New Support System

Dear Customers,

Users with active subscription have support priority which will be dona via ServiceDesk (My Account > Raise a ticket).
FREE Support topics will be answered when AND if there is time.

You can check support guidelines here : here

Regards,
Crosstec Team

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here