Empty Excel, when Exporting Data from Content Builder View

• Dominaz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Dominaz created the topic: Empty Excel, when Exporting Data from Content Builder View

Hello!!

I´ve just installed a new site with content builder.

When I create a view, I can see all the records submited without problems, but when I click on the export to Excel buttom, I download an empty Excel.

That is, I am able to download an Excel, I see the first row with the data fields, but no records are exported.

What could I do??

Thanks!!
  • Thank you received: 473

MarioPuco replied the topic: Empty Excel, when Exporting Data from Content Builder View

Hello,

Before you replace this file, make sure to make a backup of your default.php

1) navigate to \administrator\components\com_contentbuilder\views\export\tmpl
2) replace the default.php with the one from my attachment.

Let me know if this helped.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Attachments:
  • Dominaz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Dominaz replied the topic: Empty Excel, when Exporting Data from Content Builder View

Hello!

I did what you said, but there was no luck..

P.D I try to export a content builder view in the frontend...

Regards.
  • Thank you received: 473

MarioPuco replied the topic: Empty Excel, when Exporting Data from Content Builder View

Hello,

1 ) What version of PHP is your server running ? This was tested with PHP 5.6 and it was running great.
2) Also please make sure that you have latest ContentBuilder installed on your system.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • Thank you received: 0

rhiga replied the topic: Empty Excel, when Exporting Data from Content Builder View

I have the same problem. I have already performed the above procedures and continue exporting empty xlsx
  • Thank you received: 0

rajeshMSP replied the topic: Empty Excel, when Exporting Data from Content Builder View

I am having the same issue as well. Tried replacing the file like mentioned above and still getting a blank Excel file with headers only. Using PHP 7.0.9 & Content Builder version 0.9.91 (build 252).

Ironically, with the same setup on the same server but for a different form the export is working fine. Only difference is the form that is working is an old form like a year or 2 old where is the form where the export is not working was updated recently to add additional fields. After the update, the export to Excel stopped working.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

New Support System

Dear Customers,

Users with active subscription have support priority which will be dona via ServiceDesk (My Account > Raise a ticket).
FREE Support topics will be answered when AND if there is time.

You can check support guidelines here : here

Regards,
Crosstec Team

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here