TOPIC:

ContentBuilder : Export "State and Published status" in XLS file 3 years 9 months ago #219244

• marinkosevo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Here is the corrected file. No I can't use it because this is a custom script, maybe it will be included in official update, for now it is like this.

Best regards,
Marinko
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ContentBuilder : Export "State and Published status" in XLS file 3 years 9 months ago #219248

• Topic Author
  • Gilles361
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
Hi Marinko,

Great "-3", it works for 1 record. I will do more tests later.

Could you please pass my "feature request" to DEV TEAM? They may want to integrate this for ALL.

Same, I've sent FRENCH translation (I've done), but no acknowledge from Crosstec. Could you please check if DEV TEAM aware about?

How complex is it to include YES/NO variables in your modified script? as it would apply OK for DE and FR language...

BR, Gil

ContentBuilder : Export "State and Published status" in XLS file 3 years 9 months ago #219274

• marinkosevo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hello,
Glad it works, I believe you won't have anymore problems. As for the translation, I will pass it on to DEV team, once we include it it will be applied for all translated languages, don't worry.

Best regards,
Marinko

ContentBuilder : Export "State and Published status" in XLS file 3 years 9 months ago #219292

• marinkosevo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
And could you please tell me where have you sent those translations, we would like to use them.

Best regards,
Marinko

ContentBuilder : Export "State and Published status" in XLS file 3 years 9 months ago #219296

• Topic Author
  • Gilles361
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
Hi Marinko,

Please find attached : CB (new French translation) and BF (updated translation 100%), my last January 2018 updates.
I've sent them to Markus.Bopp@crosstec.org email as he is author of component in "Joomla manage".

Thanks to forward them to your great team. I hope, it would help to expand CB and BF use...

BR, Gil

File Attachment:

File Name: fr-FR_Cont...1-10.zip
File Size:23 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: fr-FR_Bree...1-10.zip
File Size:33 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarioPuco, marinkosevo

ContentBuilder : Export "State and Published status" in XLS file 3 years 9 months ago #219298

• marinkosevo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Thank you very much, Markus is very busy so he must have missed this mail, we will include this translation. Thank you!!

Best regards,
Marinko

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!