TOPIC:

Can user profile + joomla custom field + CB created Resume + pdf 3 years 11 months ago #216117

• Topic Author
  • fc338339
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Dear Sirs,

Joomla now has customs field and field group for user profile, article

1. I would like to help my client to create a user resume at front-end and back-end
2. custom field group: Education, Experience which required multiple records, but now i cannot add multiple record under same field name, so my stupid method is
- under Education,
- year01, school01, award01, isShow01
- year02, school02, award02, isShow02
:
:
my question is can CB or even breezeForm allow the user has multi-record (create, update, delete) for each row under Education (custom filed saved at #__fields, #__fields_categories, #__fields_groups, #__fields_value)

3. CB views
Can I combine different data table to create a content prepare
Personal Information: Name, Chinese Name, Email, mobile, photo
#__users + #__fields (photo)

Education : year, school, award (table format) <-- back to my question at above point 2 (multiple row from #__fields)

Courses : (table format)
#__stud_courses

Certificate : (table formato
#__stud_certificate

Then add a [pdf] button for user download

I am confused where to use breezeform or joomla custom field for this Resume page
Please advise and teach me what should be the best method

Thanks indeed
Fion
P.S. I have attached a resume format for your reference
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can user profile + joomla custom field + CB created Resume + pdf 3 years 11 months ago #216330

• DarkoCujic
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hey,

to give you a full answer, could you explain with more details?

However, if I fully understood your request, I'm pretty sure that it's a pretty custom solution, which is outside the scope of support, but I can give you guidelines and tips. :)

I would do the following. I'll put the links to everything at the bottom of the post for better readability.
Create a new form in Breezing Forms using examples from our documentation and downloads section, specifically, what you're going to need is getting user info and adding rows dinamically. Have your form contain all the needed fields for your resume. Then autofill all the user info from Joomla. Let them add more rows for education, experience and courses. Create a template to match the layout of your CV and let them download their record. That's what I can offer without further input :)

This way you don't need additional tables, or joining more tables in a view. Quite possible you might not need Content Builder at all, but I can't really say that for now.

links:
- dinamically add rows -> crosstec.org/en/downloads/free/form-apps...ows-dynamically.html
- getting user info -> crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...and-classicmode.html

I hope I've been able to explain myself. Well, awaiting your reply and we'll see what we can do from there :)

Kind regards,
Darko
Satisfied with our support? PayPal tips
===========
Need to renew Pro Support? Buy Here!
===========
Satisfied? Consider a membership!
===========
Like us on Facebook
===========
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5. Here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by DarkoCujic.
  • Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!