<a class="button btn btn-primary cbButton cbBackButton" href="<?php echo JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_contentbuilder&title='.JRequest::getVar('title', '').'&controller=list&id='.JRequest::getInt('id', 0).(JRequest::getVar('tmpl', '') != '' ? '&tmpl='.JRequest::getVar('tmpl', '') : '').(JRequest::getVar('layout', '') != '' ? '&layout='.JRequest::getVar('layout', '') : '').'&limitstart='.JRequest::getInt('limitstart',0).'&filter_order='.JRequest::getCmd('filter_order').'&Itemid='.JRequest::getInt('Itemid',0) ); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('COM_CONTENTBUILDER_BACK')?></a>
It doesn't work with the following scenario:
1. On any page other than the first page of the list view - clicks the item to view details
2. On Details page - hits the back button
3. Lands on a blank screen with following message:
Confirm Form Resubmission
This webpage requires data that you entered earlier in order to be properly
displayed. You can send this data again, but by doing so you will repeat any action
this page previously performed.
Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page.
It also doesn't work with the following scenario:
1. On the first or any other page of the list view- clicks the item to view details
2. On Details page - hits edit button
3. On Edit page - hits back button
4. On Detail page - hits the back button -
5. User is returned to the Edit page not the list page - and so is stuck between detail and edit unless they click save on the edit screen - but then again the user is returned to page one of the list view - not the same page that they were on when they accessed the detail view - this is issue #3 regarding the save button on the edit template returning the user to the first page of list view instead of the current page.